Hi

Min

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi. I have searched and searched for a good martial arts forum and came in here and checked out a couple of threads and was pleased. I did this with a previous forum and found out later that I was mistaken, so are there any things I should be weary for before I am surprised or is this actually a good forum?

Min X.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Like you I too visited the other sites and discovered that is was a BIG MISTAKE..Found this place by accident and loved it and stayed..Hope you do too...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

Like Drac, I found this place by accident, and stayed because I liked it so much!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Martial talk, a place you can call home. Everything about this site is awesome, enjoy.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Min,

Welcome to MT. I think we are civil here. Only you can decide. The mods look after the forum pretty well.

Cheers.

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
This is in my opinion the best martial arts discussion community on the web. Note that I said "community" and not forum. This place goes past just being a web site.

AoG

Joe Divola

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! The only thing that you have to be weary of is the PM that says you need to send an "initiation fee" of $20 dollars to the "Drac vacation fund"..... j/k :D

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I would also say it's a great forum. But I hope you'll stick around & judge for yourself.

Latest Discussions