Hi!

frizzbee

White Belt
Reaction score
Just thought I'd drop in here and say hi! I was just browsing through martial arts sites and forums and - bang - here I am! I'm pretty new to martial arts. I've been doing them for a little over a year and am hooked beyond belief. I love karate, but due to personal things (moving a lot) I've already had to change dojos three times, and styles twice. I started with shorin ryu karate, and I worked on the side with man who agreed to teach me kung fu as well. He got sick and that went down the tubes, then I switched college campuses but didn't want to give up karate, so I started over with shotokan. Then I changed campuses AGAIN but decided to stick to shotokan - I think I like it better than shorin ryu, even with the small differences. But the jist is that I love karate. It has completely changed my life. I cannot imagine ever stopping. I swear, I'm addicted. Well, thanks, nice to meet you!
Sarah

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello to a fellow addict!

Welcome to MT and enjoy!

Jeff

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Mike

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, and congratulations on finding a good 'addiction'. Styles and schools may change (they have for me over the years, too), but you can still keep moving forward. Sounds like you're on your way.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...I started in Shorin-Ryu karate MANY years ago...I hope this site helps to feed your addiction...Questions??? Just ask!!!