Hi to all from Ireland

Dasher

White Belt
Reaction score
Afternoon everyone,

I'm stark new to the forum here and haven't had much time to browse through old threads but will be doing so in the coming days/weeks.

I'm 25 and have had a lifelong interest in pretty much any and all martial arts (although I have a special place for internal martial arts as this is my primary teaching), I studied intermittently for several years until I found a teacher who in my view had something real and interesting to teach.
I'm currently residing in Cork city in Ireland and if there are ever any fellow practitioners it would be awesome to meet up and learn something new.
I'm severely out of practice as after I turned 18 and went out into the world I just got lost in work and the winding of life, it's only in the past couple of weeks I've felt the fire wake up again.

Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know I'm out there and there'll be a friendly face in cork so long as I'm here :)

Gweilo

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to Martial talk, I live in the west of England, not far from Bath, if your in the area, PM me, we can meet up for a training session and a beer.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro. :)

OP
D

Dasher

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome folks. Good to be around good vibes;). And to Gweilo there, yeah I pass through England a lot cheers for the invite I'll for sure hit you up on my next visit that way.

Latest Discussions