hi i am new

wildenergy

White Belt
Reaction score
hi everybody
i am new and hope we can be good friends.i've got yellow belt in full contact wrestling and right now am working for orange.i 've got a long way to be a fighter!!!!!!!!!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, WE, and welcome to MartialTalk---good to have you with us!

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! Glad you found the site, hope to read more posts from you soon.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

n3o_bay

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello guys^^
I'm new here and interested with ninjutsu martial arts technique.
Myself, I am studying Taekwondo right now, but still at the low level.

For myself, I really impressed with ninjutsu technique, especialy with genjutsu and nerve striking attack, which end with quick kill or quick knock down. One hit KO. I really want to study which is the fatal part of the body for us to strike, and really want to know, why that part become the fatal part^^

Thanks everyone^^

n3o_bay^^v

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
n3o_bay, head over to the "meet and greet" section and start an introduction thread for yourself, so everyone can say hi directly to you, and not through someone elses thread. Second part, check out the search feature and head over to the Ninjutsu section. Tons of great information of what Ninjutsu REALLY is about. Glad you have joined our bunch, hope to see you soon in the meet and greet section. (I was lost the first couple of days as well for starting a thread) When you first open the meet and greet section, just hit the "start thread" button at the very left hand top of the thread list.

Latest Discussions