Hi from Massachusetts

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome wer, and glad to have you here! We're pretty easy going here, and you shouldn't run into too many problems. Happy posting!

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
wer said:
After seeing this, I had to go read yours -- and it made me realize that in my long post I'd neglected to indicate whether I'm male or female.

Did you guess right?

Female, 45 years old. That puts me well on my way to "little old ladyhood" -- got the "little" part pegged, and I figure I'm 50-60% of the way to "old"
Hey wer nice to have you here! Since you qualify, please join us in the Women's Forum when you have time! You have an interesting ma background and I look forward to your contributions! :)

MJ :asian:

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Welcome and you are truely bless to have great teachers to keeping you going in your quest of training. .......Aloha

Gentle Fist

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Eric Hung is the Current World Champ in Krane I believe...

OP
wer

wer

White Belt
Reaction score
fistlaw720 said:
Welcome to the board! Eric Hung is the Current World Champ in Krane I believe...
Yes, that's him. Krane 2005 world champ 18-29 traditional forms. Also NASKA 2005 world champ 18-29 men's hard traditional weapons. He's got some 2nd and 3rd places, too, and his kid brother Steven also does very well. They're good teachers, really good with the kids and adults, besides looking really cool when they do their stuff.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome from the North Shore!

Latest Discussions