Anyone from Canada here?

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
This is my first post and was wondering if anyone was on here from the Black Arts Society. I'm new to this type of art and would like to know if there are members that can give me some advice.

Also any information on any other types of martial arts would be of great interest. Thanks alot guys.

Liking the site.....

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I'm from Canada, Winnipeg actually, but not the "Black Arts Society". Some form of Ninjitsu?

Anyway's welcome to the site :)

OP
Jesse

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ahhh a fellow Canadian.

Ninjitsu was my next choice. Hopefully everything is working out good for ya.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

Mike

OP
Jesse

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Finally a functial site..... I see a bright future in this site.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome Jesse! Nice to have another Canadian on board! :wavey:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Glad to have you with us! :wavey:

- Ceicei

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT!:) Not Canadian myself, but my Mom's family is from Ottawa and I still say "eh" alot. We've spent many summers up there or them down in Chicago where I grew up. Still correspond though.

So explain about the Black Arts Society please.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome, Jesse. I'm Canadian, though significantly further West than yourself.

Enjoy the site. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
not from Canada but my mothers side of the family came from there

Welcome to the forum

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome, Jesse! I'm not from Canada, never been (my parents have, though), and I wouldn't mind visiting at least once (possibly more). You'll enjoy this forum, everyone is nice and helpful, and a little crazy. By the way, what is the black arts society?

OP
Jesse

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys

The Black Arts Society is still relatively new. You can check out there website www.blackartssociety.com basically its not a traditional martial arts. More of a military based street fighting technique.

It was originally based and still used to train the new recruits going into combat so that they would have a quick lesson on how to take out an opponate quickly and effectively.

There are three phases to the program hand to hand, hand to knife, and knife to knife. And then there has been a new phase that has been just recently added which is pressure points. Some of the techniques are from Spec Ops, Bojuka, S.E.A.L.S, and Jujitsu.

Like I said before I've only been doing it now for about a month, yet I've learned a great deal. Of course there is alot more to the black arts but this is just it in a nut shell.

Alot of this stuff is very leathel and they warn us the conseqenses of using this stuff on the street, but of course if someone is planning on hurting you or someone you know and everything else has been tried to defuse the problem, the proper actions must be done. Its better the attacker then me.

Aqua4ever

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi! I'm from Canada, and have done some of the Black arts...it's offered twice a week at my club, I tried it a few times but realized it required a lot of dedication and commitment, and I didn't feel I had the time required (I train around 8-9 hrs a week in tkd, plus i'm in my last year of High school, and work, etc.) But it was a really interesting program. Brampton is pretty close to me, I've been a few times. Good luck with your studies
Aqua