Hi everyone, it's been a while

OP
john2054

john2054

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ushiro ukemi (backwards breakfall), Yoko ukemi (sidewards breakfall), mae mawari ukemi (normal breakfall), osoto otoshi (basic throw) de ashi barai (one leg takeout), uki goshi (hip throw), kesa gatame (scarf hold), etc. I was actually ready to take my yellow belt in judo, much the same as i was in karate a few years earlier, but ended up leaving the club for reasons beyond my control, okay? Thanks.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ushiro ukemi (backwards breakfall), Yoko ukemi (sidewards breakfall), mae mawari ukemi (normal breakfall), osoto otoshi (basic throw) de ashi barai (one leg takeout), uki goshi (hip throw), kesa gatame (scarf hold), etc. I was actually ready to take my yellow belt in judo, much the same as i was in karate a few years earlier, but ended up leaving the club for reasons beyond my control, okay? Thanks.
Is that the club you were forced to leave because you challenged someone to a fight? Dang.

So, what kind of a style did you create? Is it a form of Ninjutsu? I kind of hope so, but I think it would be equally cool to invent a new form of grappling. I've considered creating Bavarian Jiu Jitsu, myself. I think it would be cool. I've already thought of a new name for the uniform: giderhosen. What do you think?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's for juniors Tony. For seniors you have to take the grading and show knowledge of some basic waza and other information, such as who the founder of Judo was. Please see the link i posted as to the waza you need to learn for this grade okay? Also please stop challenging me!
I'm not challenging you. I'm just doing research to try figuring out why the BJA chose to adopt a system where the lowest color belt is the same as the highest color belt. It seems pretty odd to me, but you weren't the person who came up with the system so I'm certainly not holding you accountable for it.

OP
john2054

john2054

Green Belt
Reaction score
No steve, i have also been ejected from this club, because i said something inappropriate to one of the senseis, but they didn't write me a letter, just wouldn't have me back. As for my own style, i am reallistically the only person who does it, and it doesn't really have a formal ranking system.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Gents (and ladies), the OP is a formerly banned member who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia. He honestly believes everything he's writing down, despite it being so far off base. I predict a reapplication of the ban soon, and wish the OP all the best in the future.

OP
john2054

john2054

Green Belt
Reaction score
Chris i believe that i have invented my own style and written books on it. This much is true. It is also true that i was banned before. Whether i get banned again who knows. But I haven't been warned as yet for inappropriate language, other than a note on my chess thread, which i think we have resolved as well. I suppose the main difference between now and before is that i have progressed somewhat in my life, since then.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know you believe that… but the fact is that the rules of this site state that once banned, you cannot return. Simply by returning you've broken that rule already, and the response is to be immediately banned again (whether a new account, or the usage of a loophole as this is). This has been sent up to the upper management for their decision… if you wish to remain, I suggest you petition them… however, I don't hold out a lot of hope, nor do I believe it's in your best interests for your beliefs to be supported in such a way.

Latest Discussions