Hey

Cowslayer

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm New here. Currently I am not practicing any art, but right now looking for any Dojo's that teach Ninjutsu in the Bay Area and carefully studying them to make sure there not fake. So yeah if theres anything I need to know just tell me otherwise Ill be in the Ninjutsu forums. Look forward to good time. Later:)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT..Use the Search option to see past threads of discussion on Ninjutsu..

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Cowslayer,

Welcome to MT. Checkout the Bujinkan training halls in the Bay Area. There are quite a few in Santa Cruz, Cupertino, Mountain View, and San Jose. I am guessing there should be one in San Francisco (guess) as well.

Try out a few training halls so you can see the difference. Hope you find a good instructor with classmates you get along with. Good luck on your journey.

Cheers.

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT :wavey: ....love the screen name :)

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm New here. Currently I am not practicing any art, but right now looking for any Dojo's that teach Ninjutsu in the Bay Area and carefully studying them to make sure there not fake. So yeah if theres anything I need to know just tell me otherwise Ill be in the Ninjutsu forums. Look forward to good time. Later:)

Welcome to Martial Talk! :) If you haven't already, you may find a school nearby from this link.

Mike

Latest Discussions