Hello...

Rob819

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking around as a guest for a while and it has irritated me when I have had something to add and not had the option to post, so I finally broke down and registered. I still fully intend to sit back and listen more than anything, but I will add a comment in here and there when I think it would he helpfull. My background is rather diverse when it comes to the martial arts. I grew up wrestling and boxing, studied and instructed combatives in the military and my current primary focus is JKD and the FMA. I speak for myself and since I have no desire to have my online statements accepted as the official stance of my instructors or their respective organizations, I will not discuss my instructors on this forum so do not ask. This is my online policy out of respect for my seniors. That being said, I have noticed that their is a massive amount of experienced folks on the board who have a wealth of knowledge. I look forward to learning from everyone, and sharing my experience and knowledge as well.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...Post as you wish...If you have an opinion share it..If you have a question ask it...

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, Rob819! Glad you joined MT & I hope you enjoy the boards--we have a lot of nice folks here. :)

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad you joined the board! :wavey: