Hello!

IvanTheBrick

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I am a Capoerista in training, with just 3 months of experience in Capoeira. All of the experience in the 16 years of my life are as follows.
6 month Japanese Jiujitsu
1 year Karate (Shitō-ryū)
2 years boxing
1 year Judo
When it comes to my fighting style, I like to mix my boxing skills with what I have learn from Jiujitsu by applying locks after disorientating my opponent with a jab or something like so. Capoeira so far is my favourite and in 3 months, after I have finished my exams, I will begin my training in Muay Thai and Taekwondo. I work with computers for a hobby and I am (in my opinion) good at building sites using HTML and CSS. I love to read martial arts books, and I have read many on Knife Fighting and Knife Throwing; Knives are my favourite weapon of all to train with. I am an ex-regional swimmer and aspiring martial artist. Much love, please tell me a bit about yourselves too!

If I have posted in the wrong forum, sorry ;(
EDITS: Grammar and Spelling

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why did you make a second account?

Fresh start aye? Welcome.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk, Ivan. :)

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome bud! Wow, when I was 16, I was just skateboarding and being totally awkward around girls! Lotsa cool interests mate :)

And ah capoeira looks like such a beautiful art, I love the flowiness of it.. awesome. Enjoy your time here mate :)

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello!
hello-gif-9.gif

Latest Discussions