Hello!

Milo of Croton

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello, MartialTalk. I'm thrilled to finally be part of a martial arts community!

I've been boxing for about 2 years now, and freestyle wrestling for about 5. It's very nice to see the arts and combat sport evolving, adapting and referencing each other as time goes by. I'd definitely like to keep in close touch with like-minded people as I grow and my own style of fighting develops as well. Hoping to get a lot of insight, tips&tricks and maybe even a little hacks and good stories from time to time.

Looking forward to a great time here on MartialTalk. It's a pleasure to be here.

Milo

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello
6c0tIjrESMqPXsz0MR2U_Blue%20Bird.gif

OP
Milo of Croton

Milo of Croton

White Belt
Reaction score
Well met, guys! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Are there a lot of Greco-Roman/Freestyle/Combat wrestlers or grapplers around here?

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well met, guys! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Are there a lot of Greco-Roman/Freestyle/Combat wrestlers or grapplers around here?
I'm not sure whether we have any active members for whom wrestling is their primary art, but we do have some practitioners of BJJ, MMA, & various eclectic arts who have wrestling as a component of their games. (My wrestling sucks, but I'm working to make it better.)

Latest Discussions