Hello

EvolveMartialArts

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a long-time Tae Kwon Do practitioner, and short-time boxing experiencer. My goals here are to learn more about martial arts as my passion and to gather students and grow my own school with my own individual style. I hope we can all help each other here to grow and learn more about martial arts.

SgtBarnes

Green Belt
Reaction score
welcome but please don´t be a master of just .......

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I just joined and thought I would introduce myself. I'm a long-time Tae Kwon Do practitioner, and short-time boxing experiencer. My goals here are to learn more about martial arts as my passion and to gather students and grow my own school with my own individual style. I hope we can all help each other here to grow and learn more about martial arts.
Welcome.

Yanli

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hello and good luck at developing your own style, sometimes we learn the most at redesigning or improving our form, and we better learn how to teach various students. Not everyone learns in the same manner, sometimes, we have to find just the right way to teach a particular student.