Hello to everyone. Greetings from Italy

Lottatore italiano

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello to everyone of the forum: I've looked around a bit and I have to say it's really well done! I hope my english is quite good, but I beg for pardon if it isn't.
First of all let me introduce myself. I'm a 35-year-old italian man, I'm passionate about martial arts and fighting sports. I've practised a bit of muay thai and some traditional (japanese) ju jitsu some years ago; currently I don't practise, I prefer to watch. My favourite disciplines are karate (expecially full contact styles), muay thai, kick boxing, taekwondo (as for striking), and judo, bjj, taditional ju jitsu (as for grappling), and, of course, mma. I'm certainly not acquainted with chinese martial arts. I don't like very much armed m.a., I prefere unarmed fights. As for techniques, I definitely like kicks, especially the front push kick and leg kicks; my favorite grappling techniques are the RNC and joint locks.

I also love movies about martial arts and fighting sports, as well as cinematographic/ choreographed fighting scenes. That may sound foolish, but for amusement I like adding speech bubbles to fight photos, just imagining what fighters, referees or the audience could say or think during a fight. It is something like building up comics from images.

Well, I think it's all. Sorry if I bothered you with a quite long presentation. Best regards to you all.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, piasano.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello.
TvRJuBQKRICNM2zK3mLH_Patrick%20Princess.gif

ShawnP

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Welcome Lottatore Italiano, i rather liked your into.

Latest Discussions