Hello to Everybody

Steel Tiger

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hi,
I live in Canberra, Australia where I have been a student of Ba Gua and Chin Na for 21 years now. The style of Ba Gua I have learned is a snake form that is from the classical school descending from Tong Haiquan, but was developed in Ziquan province at a Daoist monastery. Unfortunately the monastery is no longer in existence, having been destroyed during the Cultural Revolution in the seventies.

I have a small school where I teach half a dozen or so students, nothing special but it has a great atmosphere.

Steel Tiger

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :)

Mike

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings, Steel Tiger—you're very welcome here, it's good to have you with us. There's a terrific CMA community at MT, you'll definitely enjoy posting with them and with the other fora...

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk Steel Tiger! If I may say; from my experience the schools that run about a half a dozen students are usually something special indeed. Good to have you here; jump in get your feet wet and happy posting.

-Josh

PS:

Check out this thread. After you get the feel for the place this may be something you'll be interested in.

http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43913

Mariachi Joe

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk, and happy posting. Unfourtenatly much was lost during the Cultural Revolution in China

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Latest Discussions