CristinaLlorens
White Belt
Hi All,
Iāve recently become involved in fitness and martial arts as Iām working on a project on it ā an event this July.
Throughout the project, weāll be producing articles and other types of commentary to appeal to followers and newcomers of fitness and martial arts.
I thought it would be a good idea to get your opinions on these as you are likely to know a lot more than me on the matter quite frankly!
Of course, I will aim to respect all forum rules ā thanks and look forward to your comments!
Cristina
Iāve recently become involved in fitness and martial arts as Iām working on a project on it ā an event this July.
Throughout the project, weāll be producing articles and other types of commentary to appeal to followers and newcomers of fitness and martial arts.
I thought it would be a good idea to get your opinions on these as you are likely to know a lot more than me on the matter quite frankly!
Of course, I will aim to respect all forum rules ā thanks and look forward to your comments!
Cristina