Hello from Utah

Fabio

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I just wanted to introduce myself on the forum. My name is Fabio and I live in West Jordan, Utah. I have had some experience with different styles in the past (Kyokushin, Capoeira, Kickboxing) but that was a long time ago. I have started Kyuki-do at Royal West Martial Arts under Master Shaun West and I'm very excited about the style and to be back into Martial Arts.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! I'm originally from Elgin, IL. home of GM Ok Hyung Kim, the founder of Kyukido. You're in good hands with the Wests!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. Happy posting. Be sure to have a go at our fabulous search engine here to find topics that may (or may not) have been discussed. Feel free to browse around and reply where you like.

diamondbar1971

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey, Iceman. I see you are in California Via Illnois, I am in Missouri Via California. Its just amazing the long reach of Martial Arts and how we all seem to be all over the place.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
:wavey: Welcome to MartialTalk! Happy posting and there are so much you can find here--enjoy your time reading and posting to threads. The people here are awesome.

Nice to have another person from Utah on MartialTalk. I'm from Lehi, UT.

- Ceicei