Hello from Missouri!

tkdmark

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey everybody. This is Mark from Missouri. Just started practicing tae kwon do a few months ago. I'm a tad overweight (sarcasm) so it's tough going right now. My whole family takes tkd. The kids (9 and 7) are blue belts, my wife is an orange belt, and I'm a yellow belt. I'm hoping to get in shape, progress through the belts, and have some family unity all at the same time! I can see myself doing this for life, it's great! Thanks for listening everyone...

Later--

Mark

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: It's always good to see families working out together.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting. Who is your instructor and school out there I know a few people that have schools in Missouri

OP
tkdmark

tkdmark

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome and happy posting. Who is your instructor and school out there I know a few people that have schools in Missouri
We go to Premier Martial Arts in Dexter, Southeast MO. Our instructor is Ray Carrillo. The kids have been going for a couple years, took me and my wife a little longer to start.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We go to Premier Martial Arts in Dexter, Southeast MO. Our instructor is Ray Carrillo. The kids have been going for a couple years, took me and my wife a little longer to start.

Tell Mr. Carrillo hello for me.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm a tad overweight (sarcasm) so it's tough going right now..Later-

Don't let that stop you..I went to my first ever MA class and I too was overweight, I just trained HARDER....Still overweight and STILL training just as hard..

OP
tkdmark

tkdmark

White Belt
Reaction score
Don't let that stop you..I went to my first ever MA class and I too was overweight, I just trained HARDER....Still overweight and STILL training just as hard..
I appreciate the support! I was in decent shape when I got married (10 years ago) and I miss the energy that I had. If I can get some of that back, I'll be doing alright.

Latest Discussions