Hello from Norway

Christoffer

White Belt
Reaction score
Good evening (at least here) to everyone!

35 year old man from Norway checking in.

Always looking for good discussions and interesting posts.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. It's a bit crazy, but it's home... :)

OP
Christoffer

Christoffer

White Belt
Reaction score

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome indeed, Christoffer. If you've lurked a little before taking the plunge then, as you say, you've had a taste of just how broad the range of discussions can be here :D. Don't be afraid to leap into a conversation on which you have an opinion, even if it's outside your area of expertise. Speaking up and asking questions is how we learn after all :D.

OP
Christoffer

Christoffer

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome indeed, Christoffer. If you've lurked a little before taking the plunge then, as you say, you've had a taste of just how broad the range of discussions can be here :D. Don't be afraid to leap into a conversation on which you have an opinion, even if it's outside your area of expertise. Speaking up and asking questions is how we learn after all :D.
Thanks, and this is exactly why I registered at MT. Looks like a good community with a broad specter of discussions. Also I find Vbulletin to be the best discussionboard software.

One other thing is that i feel that my english vocabulary is pretty good, but when I try to formulate a sentence I find myself stuck sometimes.

Welcome or should I more correctly say 'velkommen'. :asian:
Tusen takk ;)

Last edited:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
When it comes to phrasing and grammar, you've probably found that the internet is host to a wide variety of forms of 'English' :D. But one of the good things about MT is that, without sounding elitist or too proud of ourselves, the contributors tend to think about what they are saying and how they are saying it {even the ones I disagree with :lol:}. So you won't go too far wrong when it comes to structure if you use the posts here as a template for formulating your writing style in English {despite the majority of our members being American :)} :thumbsup:.

OP
Christoffer

Christoffer

White Belt
Reaction score
Sounds good!

I like to think that I also mainly speak/write american (due to influence from mostly american media). Talking english is fine, it just takes a litle longer to find the right phrasing when I write. :s197:

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A very big welcome to MT!

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WElcome to MT! Hope to see you on the discussion boards, dont worry we dont bite...much :angel:

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*chomp* :D

Welcome to MT! :wavey:

Latest Discussions