Hello from Karate Kai

KaiHman

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello. Hey and hi. How are you? Nice to meet you all here on this awesome martial arts community!

Just joined up! I'm Kai, I'm from W/ England. Bristol originally. Now in West Sussex near the sea!

I used to do Tae Kwon Do and some Kendo when I was 15ish but was only a yellow belt.

Some stuff happened and I moved away and stopped, life happened yadda yadda yadda!

I'm about 30 something now and just recently been thinking about taking some TKD lessons near me.

Mainly for fitness and something to do or just for something to achieve and what comes with it.

Been looking up classes near me and probably going to go along to an induction.

I just moved into my new flat and am single so will get me out and that if you know what I mean.

Thought it might be a good idea to join a community where others are with the same passion.

Meet some new people, learn some new stuff, find some motivation and inspiration.

So yeah, thanks for having me! Sorry for the essay! :D

Hopefully in a few months from now, I'll be talking about how I'm a yellow, green, red, blue or even black belt!

But let's just take it one day at a time eh! :)

PS. Just curious. How long has this forum been around?

What can I expect to get out of here?

Cheers!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT, my instructor was from 'Bristl' originally, I used to go there a lot many years ago when I was in Wiltshire, nice place. Sussex's nice too lol.

MA_Student

Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello. Hey and hi. How are you? Nice to meet you all here on this awesome martial arts community!

Just joined up! I'm Kai, I'm from W/ England. Bristol originally. Now in West Sussex near the sea!

I used to do Tae Kwon Do and some Kendo when I was 15ish but was only a yellow belt.

Some stuff happened and I moved away and stopped, life happened yadda yadda yadda!

I'm about 30 something now and just recently been thinking about taking some TKD lessons near me.

Mainly for fitness and something to do or just for something to achieve and what comes with it.

Been looking up classes near me and probably going to go along to an induction.

I just moved into my new flat and am single so will get me out and that if you know what I mean.

Thought it might be a good idea to join a community where others are with the same passion.

Meet some new people, learn some new stuff, find some motivation and inspiration.

So yeah, thanks for having me! Sorry for the essay! :D

Hopefully in a few months from now, I'll be talking about how I'm a yellow, green, red, blue or even black belt!

But let's just take it one day at a time eh! :)

PS. Just curious. How long has this forum been around?

What can I expect to get out of here?

Cheers!
Welcome and have to say this if you're school is any good you 100% should not be saying your a black belt in a fe months

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.

Latest Discussions