hello from iraq

B

black heart

just saying hello from iraq as soon as i return i will start again training in a fromal dojo, right now i am just training in combatives once in a wile any way take care

Greetings Xavier and Welcome to MT...

Welcome aboard, Xavier. Here's hoping you find a style and a school to suit you once you get the chance to look.

Take care and get home safely, Xavier. Best wishes in finding a good place to study when you're back. Let us know how it goes. Great to have you with us here at MT! :)

Welcome to MT! I've got students just back from Iraq a couple of weeks ago. Take care!

Welcome to MT - Stay safe. If you're ever in Balad, say Hi to H-6 for me. DFAC 2 has the best Mongolian BBQ.

Welcome to MT - Stay safe. If you're ever in Balad, say Hi to H-6 for me. DFAC 2 has the best Mongolian BBQ.

He's not lying! that where I was...DFAC 2 is the best on the airfield, you might have to take a bus to get there if you're on the east side though!

i just whant to say thank you for all of your support

Welcome to MT and thanks for your service! It's an honor to have you here. :wavey:

Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey:

One of my students served 2 tours in Iraq; he sent back some incredible pictures and stories. Good luck, stay safe, and thank you for serving our country. :asian:

Latest Discussions

Back