Hello from Finland

JanneM

White Belt
Reaction score
How rude of my self. I havn'e eaven introduced my self.

I'm Janne Maunonen 33years old family man from Jyväskylä, Finland.
I'm 2.dan black belt in taekwondo but I havn'e trained in taekwondo for couple of years.
At the moment I'm mainly Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practissioner (purple belt) and instrucror. I also teach MMA and Scandinavian Defendo.

I'm coming to San Diego this month for ADCC North American Championships as a referee I also hold a Scandinavian Defendo seminar in SAn DIego the same weekend. If any of you guys are coming to ADCC championships or to my seminar. Please come by to say hello. :D

Link to the ADCC competition
http://www.adccna.com/

Link to my seminar info
http://www.defendojkl.com/san-diego-seminar/

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Janne. Always a pleasure to see a fellow European enter the fold :waves:.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Janne!

Shame I'm far on the diagonal from San Diego, I'd love to see some Scandinavian Defendo. Hope you share a bit about your art and your school :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
J

JanneM

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Janne!

Shame I'm far on the diagonal from San Diego, I'd love to see some Scandinavian Defendo. Hope you share a bit about your art and your school :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I'll tell everything if anyone asks. :D

We might be able to organise another seminar in Ohio next spring. I let you guys know i it happens :)

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
The Flying Maunonen as Janne is affectionately called by those of us who know him is also a comic hero :) On our Finnish martial arts forum, he's been a regular character in a comic that describes some of our regular writers way too accurately :D

---
"Look. Listen. Sweat." - Morio Higaonna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! I hope your trip to California will be enjoyable, looking forward to your interactions on the board!

Chris

Latest Discussions