Hello from Bay area California

scorpiuskhan

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am Sean. I am honoured to be here to talk with fellow martial artists. I have studied martial arts for 15 years. I have studied Kajukenbo, Kung Fu, Sinawali, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, Japanese and Brazillian Jujutsu, Jeet Kun Do and Ninjutsu. The only one of these arts that I have a formal belt rank in is Kung Fu and I am second degree Brown. I have currently started study on old European broad sword and sheild combat.
My favorite weapons are knives of any shape and size ( I have a big collection of them ) I love swords, Nunchaku, Sai, Filipino blade weapons, and my two specialty Kung Fu weapons; the pu'dao (halberd) and the nan'dao ( a southern broadsword it is heavy and something I would describe to be a cross between a machete and a meat cleaver)
I would love to discuss what I know and learned and what you all have learned.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT......

OP
S

scorpiuskhan

White Belt
Reaction score
Thank you all for the very warm welcome:cheers: Happy New year to all!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Enjoy your stay! :)

Mike

Karatedrifter7

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Thats great. Now lets say you didint live in a hotbed of martial arts town like San Francisco? Say it was something like Ponca City Oklahoma? Which one of these arts would you pick to study alone, if yours was a one, or two horse town?

Just curious.
Dave