Hello from Aberdeen Scotland

KyleSCSpence

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey I am a martial arts student, learning martial arts again. Basically I had a few years of my life in which i did very little physical training but I am getting back up on the horse again. Last time I trained martial arts i picked up a lot of bad habits and ill advised training's in which I have found are now a great learning resource by which I can share and help others (hopefully) to recognize in their practices. Training, kung fu, Juijitsu and boxing and having alot of fun and enjoyment whilst learning.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.! :) How's the Granite city? I went to school and uni there, miss the rowies. lol.

OP
K

KyleSCSpence

White Belt
Reaction score
Place is grey as always, hope to explore some more of the world in the near future, Rowies are great man, always forget they are a regional thing haha

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Place is grey as always, hope to explore some more of the world in the near future, Rowies are great man, always forget they are a regional thing haha

Yep, I can recommend Joint Street Station lol, and Dyce!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We used to live in Bucksburn, I went to Albyn School for girls as it was then, they waited until I left to left boys in, can't think why ;)

OP
K

KyleSCSpence

White Belt
Reaction score
haha, yeah I lived in Bucksburn for 18 years, you know like the four mile inn? and the cloverleaf? small world.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome! :) patience and effort... patience and effort... keep trying dont give up eventually those bad habbits will cease

Latest Discussions