Hello fae Scottish lassie

Claire

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi, This is the very first forum I have ever taken part in so please be patient with me :)
I am 31 years old and started Taekwondo a year ago. I had never done any MA before but was instantly hooked on TKD. I train faithfully 2-3 times a week and I'm very proud to say that I have gained an A pass at each of my 5 gradings. My current belt is blue tags. (I don't know how to change my belt ranking from white alongside my avatar so please help!)
I am looking forward to being able to join in discussions with other enthusiasts and will be looking for lots of tips!

Claire

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello Claire, welcome to MT :). The rank near your avatar has to do with the number of posts you make here, not your actual rank.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to MartialTalk!
icon6.gif

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, Claire. For your first forum you picked a good one I can assure you :D.

Take your time to browse around; there's a huge history of posts and subjects to sink your teeth into.

Never be afraid to ask questions or voice your opinions - the Moderation Team here is very on-the-ball and you'll soon get the idea of what's acceptable and what isn't. Just post with the same kind of courtesy you would speak to someone in real life and you'll be fine.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. As others have said -- the whole thing is to be friendly and have fun. You do that, and you'll enjoy your time here. In fact, you might even find it to be addictive!

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to have you with us, Claire.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting! :wavey: Always good to have another female martial artist - especially another TKD'er!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome ye Scottish Lass to Martial Talk. Home of 500,000+ posts and 8,000 members (where-ever they are). Aye, as the others said, enjoy your stay and post freely where ye might want to contribute.
Martial Talk also has a fine search engine and it can help you find old posts related to whatever questions you might have. If you don't find it then ask away. Some of the finest TKD'ers are on this forum and they'd be happy to help out.

:asian:

LanJie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hello Claire,
It is nice to meet you and good luck with your training.
Regards,
Steve

harlan

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
'Fit like?'

Welcome to the forum. Good to hear another from woman addicted to martial arts. ;)

Hopeful Tomorrow

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi, as a fellow newbie welcome to Martial Talk. I think you will like it very much. We have already received great feedback and many helpful ideas from just the few posts we have made. I'm sure you will be able to find any help you need from the multitude of great martial artists on the site. Have a great day!

Latest Discussions