Hello Everyone.

hybrid7

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new here and just thought i'd take the time to introduce myself. My name is Andrew and I'm a Blue Belt in Haedong Kumdo and a Black belt(well learning it all over again due to my horrible memory) in Tae Kwon Do. I recently decided about a year ago to get back into the martial arts. I started at the age of 5 and stoped at the age of 13. Now restarting at the age of 27 I realize how much my view on martial arts were wrong as a child. I'm not saying I understand all, but I'm STARTING to realize how deep MA can be besides the physical aspect. I look foward to learning more here, thanks in advance. -Andrew

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board, enjoy the posts.

Hawke

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Greetings Andrew,

As we experience new things and learn we gain some wisdom. When we read a book or watch a movie we bring our own experience into that medium. As we experience more, learn more, go back and read your favorite book again or watch an old classic from your childhood. You will see things in a new light.

For fun watch a martial art movie. Notice the moves. You will bring your own MA knowledge and experience into that movie.....b/c wherever you go....there you are.

Welcome to MT Andrew.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT! :)

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score