Hello everybody

J

Jay13

As you all probably know, I am new to MT. I'm here to say hello and thank you for all of your help. I am an Orange belt in American Kenpo and was about to be tested for Purple belt when my Sensei had to move. Luckily he has agreed to keep in touch and has promised to test me when he comes back to town for a visit. In the meantime, I will be learning from all of you. That's about all I have to say. Thank you, all of you.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jay I'm not a Kenpo guy but this forum has alot of great ones and I'm sure they can help you in many ways. Welcome and Happy posting.
Terry

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!:ultracool

Mike

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jay, welcome aboard! Am I to understand that you will no longer be study the art now that your instructor has moved away? If you truly love the martial art then look around for another instructor and keep on keeping on. I don't think your current instructor would take it as an insult if you continue your training with someone else...even in a different style if there are no other kenpo schools in the area. Bounce around on the different forums here and see if anything peaks an interest for you. A man who's willing to wait for an instructor to come back to town to test sounds like a dedicated practitioner. Good luck.

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome! And don't just ask questions in the kenpo forums. I've found that this is a great place to find out about other arts take on different subjects. Lots of good people here.

Jeff

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi, Jay! Welcome to MartialTalk!

Latest Discussions