hello all

S

soldierboy69

Hello, im tony in new here, my martial arts background is karate, some kung fu, kick boxing, but currently muay thai jus wanted 2 say hi to all of you

Navarre

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hi, Tony! Welcome to MartialTalk!

This is the best group of people you'll find anywhere. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hi Tony! :wavey:

Welcome to Martial Talk. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Happy Posting!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk!! Enjoy your stay!!

Mike

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Howdy from Texas! :wavey: Welcome to MartialTalk, & I hope you enjoy the different areas we have here.

OP
G

Gary Crawford

Welcome to MT!! You will find some very insitefull people here. Answers to almost any question,and mostly some truly good people!

OP
S

soldierboy69

im seriously really shocked, this is the most welcoming of all the forums ive EVER been, on thanks alot to all you guys, im deffiantly here to stay, in the great words of COOPER " this is deffinatly where i parked my car " lol well thank you guys for all ur help, and accomdedations, llook 4ward 2 talkn 2 everyone. ciaoz 4 nowsTony.

JC2005

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Welcome!
im seriously really shocked, this is the most welcoming of all the forums ive EVER been, on thanks alot to all you guys
I definetaly agree with this, the members here are very nice to one another well have fun and happy posting

JC2005:)

OP
S

soldierboy69

Sarah said:
Hey Tony, nice to meet you! :)

So what sort of cars do you work on?

Well, usually i do 60-70 muscle cars, the current car im working on is a 1969 chevelle, ive completed a lincoln, and a 54 chevy, and some others with a few family friends.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
soldierboy69 said:
Well, usually i do 60-70 muscle cars, the current car im working on is a 1969 chevelle, ive completed a lincoln, and a 54 chevy, and some others with a few family friends.

Very cool, if you become a supporting member you could post some pics for us all to see :)

OP
S

soldierboy69

not a bad idea, imma look into that right now :D

Latest Discussions