Heard of *******?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
www.********************

Has anyone ever spoken to a member of this group? I was surfing the web here at college one day and I discovered them on accident. They seem to be quite thorough in explaining who they are and what they practice, but some of the things they say make it difficult to buy into what they say. For example they talk of decending from a Christian ninja group, which seems odd, and make frequent references to Okinawan weaponry.

Since I have not trained with them I can't question their legitimacy as a ninjutsu organization, but clearly they are not from the Takamatsu tradition. Being a member of a rather unknown organization (though our ninja lineages are decended from the Bujinkan organization) I can't help but feel that they could very well be a different "kind" of ninjutsu.

If you check out the website, I would very much like to hear your opinions on that matter.

Weird. I can't seem to type ******* for some reason. Now I'm confused. Why can't I type K O N I G U N . C O M

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
They're lawsuit happy, so the name is filtered here...

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
www.********************

Has anyone ever spoken to a member of this group? I was surfing the web here at college one day and I discovered them on accident. They seem to be quite thorough in explaining who they are and what they practice, but some of the things they say make it difficult to buy into what they say. For example they talk of descending from a Christian ninja group, which seems odd, and make frequent references to Okinawan weaponry.

Since I have not trained with them I can't question their legitimacy as a ninjutsu organization, but clearly they are not from the Takamatsu tradition. Being a member of a rather unknown organization (though our ninja lineages are descended from the Bujinkan organization) I can't help but feel that they could very well be a different "kind" of ninjutsu.

If you check out the website, I would very much like to hear your opinions on that matter.

Weird. I can't seem to type ******* for some reason.

Well they must be so uber secret that the link doesn't even work...

Hmm lemme guess, these guys trained deep within the bowels of Mt. Fuji in Japan via a uber secret entrance that is guarded with high powered lasers and other uber-secret Ninja death dealing devices... including invisible guards that'll pop up seconds behind you and quietly steal your heart from your chest before you even can turn around??
Of course this is not to be confused with the OTHER Uber-secret Ninja training ground that's located somewhere on the far-side of Mt. Fuji... there's gotta be at least a dozen or so of these secret bases on that mountain. Yea, even for a Christian Ninja group.

Don't even bother talking about said group unless you're willing to type out the full name and correct link of the group. Using ********** to fill in the name kinda destroys whatever credibility that was desired.
There's enough of those mythological ninja wanna-be's out there muddying up the waters for the litgitmate practioners of the true art of Ninjutsu. They deserve a lot of respect on this board.

EDIT:
They're lawsuit happy, so the name is filtered here...
Are you serious? (didn't realize that it was pre-filtered... apologies) Geez... (can somebody e-mail or pm me the name and link... I need a laugh today).

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This particular group threatened several lawsuits a few years back against several boards, E-Budo being the biggest. They sent us several notices that they objected to our members discussing their lawsuits, their system or their founder. As a result of discussions with them, I added several terms to our filter to remove them from our topic streams.

Google e-budo Ninjutsu lawsuit and you should find much information that you seek.

Discussion of this group, it's system, and it's founder are not allowed here.
Our feelings on open discussion most likely mirror yours, however we ask that you Please respect this restriction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions