health question

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
so my knee has gotten better. i have an apointment this friday with the doc as a follow up apointment.

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
so my knee has gotten better. i have an apointment this friday with the doc as a follow up apointment.

Great news! So, the physical therapy took care of it, no surgery? Will you have to continue with exercises on your own now? What have you decided about training?

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
the physical therapy is really helping. i dont intend to have surgery unless there is no other way. as is the pain is tolerable. i assume that i will have to keep doing the exercises for good but its no big deal. although i have been slacking as of late.
i have narrowed it down to 3 schools. the first is a karate school, the second a mma school and the third a wing chun school. all in that order. i hope to try the karate school first.

Great news! So, the physical therapy took care of it, no surgery? Will you have to cone with exercises on your own now? What have you decided about training?

Lynne

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Glad you are going to see a doctor.

In our dojang, a man with knee problems attended his first class with us. That night we were doing flying sidekicks. All beginners do them as well.

The gentleman slipped and had to have surgery. He has returned and is taking classes. He's limited in what he can do but he is having a great time and getting into shape.

Latest Discussions