Have You Seen This Woman?

bcbernam777

Brown Belt
Reaction score
my hope and prayer is that your mother is found safe and well, may God give you strength during this time, and may you keep safe and well also.

RachelK

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Georgia,
I have just read your message, and I wanted to express my sympathy for your unfortunate situation. Although I am all the way across the country on the east coast, I looked carefully at the photo of your mother, just in case. Please know that my thoughts are with you and your family, and I sincerely hope that your mother will soon be found.
- Rachel

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please let me thank all of you for reading, watching, and posting. It means a great deal to me that you all have taken the time and are on the lookout.

Also, thanks to Bob for posting the announcement in all the forums - I truly appreciate it.

As of this date she has not yet been found.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
God. I missed this thread when it first came out. Im sorry Geo. Keep up the effort. Any information you can share regarding the circumstances of her disappearance? Any tips yet? What agencies are working on this?

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tgace said:
God. I missed this thread when it first came out. Im sorry Geo. Keep up the effort. Any information you can share regarding the circumstances of her disappearance? Any tips yet? What agencies are working on this?
She was last seen at a hotel in Santa Ana, California. The missing persons report was initially filed with Westminster PD and will likely be transferred to SAPD soon. Her personal effects and motor vehicle (luxury car) were left behind. Westminster PD is working on some ways of tracking but is having no luck whatsoever.

The Optimist Society is helping distribute flyers, my local relatives have beat the streets at her haunts asking about her and showing her picture, leaving flyers. We're trying to get Explorers to get word out as well as Girl Scout Volunteers ... trying to expand the circle of volunteer orgs that are willing to put her pic up or who specialize in missing persons.

She might not want to be found by family due to her advancing state of dementia - if that's the case, I just want to know that she's alive and safe. Her grandchildren are very worried.

KenpoEMT

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Yikes! Awfully difficult situation there. I hope everything turns out well.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
These situations are tough. Dont give up. My prayers go out to you.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
She was last seen at a hotel in Santa Ana, California. The missing persons report was initially filed with Westminster PD and will likely be transferred to SAPD soon. Her personal effects and motor vehicle (luxury car) were left behind. Westminster PD is working on some ways of tracking but is having no luck whatsoever.

The Optimist Society is helping distribute flyers, my local relatives have beat the streets at her haunts asking about her and showing her picture, leaving flyers. We're trying to get Explorers to get word out as well as Girl Scout Volunteers ... trying to expand the circle of volunteer orgs that are willing to put her pic up or who specialize in missing persons.

She might not want to be found by family due to her advancing state of dementia - if that's the case, I just want to know that she's alive and safe. Her grandchildren are very worried.
Oh, my goodness. I missed this thread - I had no idea that you were going through this. We just had one in No. CA. a few months ago, same basic case. Fortunately, the man was located several weeks later - SAFE, as I am sure your mother will be as well. You have our hopes and prayers.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Again, thanks to everyone for reading, looking, offering your comfort. This is unspeakably difficult for many reasons.

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Adding to everyone else's... my warm thoughts that your mother be found safe and sound soon.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There are currently rumors that she might have been in a local hospital (though they have all been called). We'll see.

OP
shesulsa

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
UPDATE:

She has been found! Located in a hospital in Newport Beach, California. There are some details to work out from here, but at least she's living and safe. More details to follow.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO BOB FOR POSTING THE NOTE, FOR YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND CARING.

Please ... don't EVER let someone you love go missing, and if someone does, follow every lead.

Special thanks to Bob for putting up the info, to the staff for being understanding, and to my friend Lisa for putting up with me for the last month or so.

God bless,

Georgia

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
UPDATE:

She has been found! Located in a hospital in Newport Beach, California. There are some details to work out from here, but at least she's living and safe. More details to follow.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO SUPPORTIVE AND FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND WELL WISHES!!! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO BOB FOR POSTING THE NOTE, FOR YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND CARING.

Please ... don't EVER let someone you love go missing, and if someone does, follow every lead.

Special thanks to Bob for putting up the info, to the staff for being understanding, and to my friend Lisa for putting up with me for the last month or so.

God bless,

Georgia

Awww... yer gonna make me cry. There was nothing to "put up with." Half the battle of getting through a really rough time in life is having someone to hang on to, my hand will always be extended :). Glad I could help and very happy and relieved that she is okay.

Lisa

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am very glad to hear your mother has been found safely. I am impressed and inspired by the courage and determination that you have shown durring this difficult time. My thoughts are still with your family.

Again I am very happy to hear that she has been found safely.

Best wishes

-Joshua

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
excellent Geo!

Never give up hope!!!

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
That is awesome Georgia!!!!! I am really glad she was found and is safe!

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
sorry to hear
what city?
i can forward this to UCI groups...
well, i will do that anyway
good luck