big screen yv

L

lonekimono10

i have a problem,we moved to another boro, and i had my son and my friend help us move, well anyway i have a bigscreen tv 54" LXI as they were taking it up the steps part of the tv hit the step, now i can't get it to come on, i mean it's pluged in and everything and i get no power, can some one tell me if it has a reset button? and were it might be? the fuse is fine, and thats another thing are there more that 1 fuse in this thing?
if someone knows anything about these things and can help me,i wil;l come to your school and teach a class(lol)

ps i have no tv,,help me

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I know very little about those damn contraptions ... although, you got to believe a little bump on the steps can't do permanent damage. So, probably it will be a hundred and fifty bucks for a service call.

Two other thoughts as I read your post ...

Are you sure a broken TV is not a good thing?

And the Patriots beat the Steelers last night on a Vinitari field goal with 1 second left on the clock.

Good Luck

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You could look up the manufacturer's website on the net and see if they have a troubleshooting link - or dig up that owner's manual. If those aren't options, I'd go with the service call.

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We have a big widescreen TV too and when we were moving we were told not to tip it and that it had to remain upright. I know little about those things too. Perhaps it still has a manufacturer's warranty on it of some kind? Go with the service call. Probably quicker and less headache.

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
michaeledward said:
I know very little about those damn contraptions ... although, you got to believe a little bump on the steps can't do permanent damage.
I somehow fried a computer mobo once when the computer hit into the wall as I was walking out of a room with it. I wouldn't be surprised if the bump did do permenant damage and you got to get someone out there to look at it.

OP
L

lonekimono10

in a nut shell,, have to get a new set, picture tube is broke.and i'm sorry i hit the y instead od the t.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yowch. My wallet yelped when I read that. Good luck.

Latest Discussions