Happy Veterans Day

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My deepest respect and thanks to all who have served.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I know we have more vets on MT than just bill and me. It's been fun in Facebook, seeing all the posts from all of my friends and family who have served or are currently serving. I'm proud to be in such company and humbled by the sacrifices being made by our servicemen and women today.

I'm the kid who looks like the son from the munsters in the front. May 16, 1989 at tech school, Lowry AFB in Denver.

I
299918_10150448411217082_851772000_n.jpg

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Late to the party, but cheers and gratitude to all who have or are serving. When I entered the military, it was more of a calling. It was called the draft. :)

Today's military isn't like it was back then. But the military, as always, manages to get the job done while moving with the times.

I salute you all!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Salute to all who served!

Loved seeing all the photos on Facebook as well. Plus there were some very touching stories that were very touching...even amusing. These were two of my faves:

"My dad joined the Army for, you know, freedom and stuff.
Actually I think he enlisted to get the hell out of the Bronx"

"Happy Veterans Day Officer Dad and Officer Mom.
Thanks for your service!
And by service, I mean thanks for not drowning me in the lake when you had the chance." :D :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Late happy veterns day, should have posted sooner, but veterans day is has been a little rough since I lost my father.

My dad was 22 years navy (Korea and Vietnam), he meant my mother in the Navy...she out ranked him at the time, she spent only 6 years in the navy. And I was born on a Navy base

Latest Discussions