Happy Birthday Kaptain Krusty!!!!

B

brianhunter

happy birthday Dan Farmer aka Kaptain Krusty! One hell of a nice guy....I think he turns like 80 today and they are giving him a free day from the old folks home! Hopefully he will teach me that new combat walker form he has been talking about!!!
Seriously though Mr Farmer happy bday!

Wow, it's your Birthday Danny? You're almost a New Years Baby.

Hope you have a great day. All my best, my friend.

Dot :kiss:

Originally posted by KenpoGirl
Wow, it's your Birthday Danny? You're almost a New Years Baby.

Hope you have a great day. All my best, my friend.

Dot :kiss:

Who knows LOL its what his profile says anyways

Originally posted by brianhunter
happy birthday Dan Farmer aka Kaptain Krusty! One hell of a nice guy....I think he turns like 80 today and they are giving him a free day from the old folks home! Hopefully he will teach me that new combat walker form he has been talking about!!!
Seriously though Mr Farmer happy bday!

Same here, but, I didn't know he was 80? I was looking forward to working with him.

He might vapor lock on me while taking me through a form, or something!:eek:

Wait a minute, since when do 80 yr old dudes, drive Corvettes?:confused:

Originally posted by RCastillo
Same here, but, I didn't know he was 80? I was looking forward to working with him.

He might vapor lock on me while taking me through a form, or something!:eek:

Wait a minute, since when do 80 yr old dudes, drive Corvettes?:confused:

Like all senior citizens do....20 mph, staring at the dash, letting everyone else watch the road for them!

I'd better check my profile... My Birthday is the 8th of September in the year of Our Lord eighteen hundred and seventy eight! :lol:

You guys are just in a hurry to get me retired, eh???? :lol:

Last night, in my Vette, on the interstate, I was cruising with everyone else watching the road for me, at about 120 MPH!!!!

Catch me if ya can! :lol: Can't wait for all those 70 year old gray haired young Honeys to start waving back...

Dan

oh .. well .. then I take back and well wishes for today ;)

Originally posted by Sigung86
I'd better check my profile... My Birthday is the 8th of September in the year of Our Lord eighteen hundred and seventy eight! :lol:

You guys are just in a hurry to get me retired, eh???? :lol:

Last night, in my Vette, on the interstate, I was cruising with everyone else watching the road for me, at about 120 MPH!!!!

Catch me if ya can! :lol: Can't wait for all those 70 year old gray haired young Honeys to start waving back...

Dan

Mr Farmer,

So since your profile was wrong can we call this your pseudo birthday???? LOL You can be 21 again!

Originally posted by brianhunter
Mr Farmer,

So since your profile was wrong can we call this your pseudo birthday???? LOL You can be 21 again!

Sure! I don't mind being 21 again ... Now where are them there 18 year old Blond, Brunette, and RED HEADED Beauties????
:lol: :lol: :lol:

It now takes me all night to do what I used to do all night. :rofl:

Dan

Originally posted by Sigung86
Sure! I don't mind being 21 again ... Now where are them there 18 year old Blond, Brunette, and RED HEADED Beauties????

Did someone call me? :confused:

I may not be 21 anymore hell I'm not even 31, but I have the red hair, will I do??? :kiss:

Dot

So be it a happy happy birthday to Mr Duffy :)

Latest Discussions

Back