Hannity rips off the troops.

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
And yet, still more money and respect given than by any liberal group...

OP
Marginal

Marginal

Senior Master
Reaction score
Somehow Don I doubt you put much time into that claim.

That aside, would you give money to Hannity knowing this?

Or would you go with another charity like Operation Homefront? (Which has several Democrats on their board of advisors.)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Somehow Don I doubt you put much time into that claim.

That aside, would you give money to Hannity knowing this?

Or would you go with another charity like Operation Homefront? (Which has several Democrats on their board of advisors.)

Operation Homefront hands down. Or, the Massachusetts-based Homes For Our Troops, which builds homes for our troops that have become severely disabled in the line of duty, and now need a place to live adapted to their needs. Both are well run charities with excellent financials.

Star power does not make a charity effective. There are many causes in the world that seriously need your money or time, but do your research! Know what you are supporting, know where the money is going. Do not simply take the paid spokesperson's word as gospel. Common sense, eh?

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You're dead right. I don't know who this Schussel woman is (probably just another lefty blogger), but she's right about one thing, Oli North is a true patriot.
In OSUT I knew of one lefty in our platoon, that's one out of sixty and speaking to other guys in the battalion, I couldn't find another. Then there were the drill sergeants, all of them were blatant conservatives. Why? Because although hannity may only give 20% of the funds for his Freedom concerts to the troops while the other 80% goes on expenses I still want to research the real figures) at least he gives a ****. The only lefty I know of that openly donates his time and money to the troops is Tom Hanks and he's accused them of racism in their fight for freedom. Then we have our lefty politicians, Murtha, Kerry and Webb were all at one time active servicemen and all have accused our troops of heinous acts.

Why not try targetting these disgraces before you go after someone who is actually working and donating for the troops.

Latest Discussions