Ha! Remake of 'Red Sonja' Being Planned!!!

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
While they're remaking cheesy movies, why don't they redo Krull as well? :rolleyes:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Conan the detroyed was a fav. of mine where the hell is that going to be done.
Terry

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
terryl965 said:
Conan the detroyed was a fav. of mine where the hell is that going to be done.
Terry
I hear Brock Lesnar is looking for work... :uhyeah:

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
HEY! I *liked* Red Sonja. Sure, the movie was cheesy and stupid (that one scene with the female guardians pathetically swinging swords at their attackers was plain bad) - but in a fun kind of way.

Some of those old 80's sword-and-sorcery flicks were just downright painful to watch...

*cough* Sword and the Sorceror *cough*

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The original Conan the Barbarian is still the best. Although, I think the writers were desperate for material, as they combined elements of several of Howard's original stories.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Arnold says that there was an original plan of making 3 Conan movies. Too bad they never got to do the 3rd one. I am sure eventually someone will do another one.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HKphooey said:
Hey, I think Beastmaster is on HBO tonight (for the 1 millionth time) :)!

You are correct...

green meanie

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I hear Kenpo Tess might be up for the role.
icon10.gif

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
HEY! I *liked* Red Sonja. Sure, the movie was cheesy and stupid (that one scene with the female guardians pathetically swinging swords at their attackers was plain bad) - but in a fun kind of way.

Some of those old 80's sword-and-sorcery flicks were just downright painful to watch...

*cough* Sword and the Sorceror *cough*

Come on!

You mean you did not like the tri-blade and that fact that the second and third blades could be detached? ;) :rolleyes:

Swordlady

Senior Master
Reaction score
Rich Parsons said:
Come on!

You mean you did not like the tri-blade and that fact that the second and third blades could be detached? ;) :rolleyes:

I don't know what kind of crack the screenwriter of that movie was writing: "Swords are cool; so I'll add two more blades to make it even COOLER!" That tri-blade sword was THE ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen.

Not only was that sword ugly, the hero (a term I'm using VERY loosely) easily smashed through several enemy swords into tiny bits for most of the movie. So how come his vaunted tri-blade sword shattered during the first few seconds of the grand finale? :rolleyes:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Swordlady said:
I don't know what kind of crack the screenwriter of that movie was writing: "Swords are cool; so I'll add two more blades to make it even COOLER!" That tri-blade sword was THE ugliest piece of crap I've ever seen.

Not only was that sword ugly, the hero (a term I'm using VERY loosely) easily smashed through several enemy swords into tiny bits for most of the movie. So how come his vaunted tri-blade sword shattered during the first few seconds of the grand finale? :rolleyes:

Iron[/]y or the lack there of ? ;)

Drama?

Not sure but guess what 20+ years later we still remember the movie. :D ;)

Latest Discussions