Greetings from Hopeful Tomorrow!

Hopeful Tomorrow

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Lee Caswell and I've recently started a new national non-profit children's charity specifically designed to sponsor "at-risk" youth in martial arts programs. We are called Hopeful Tomorrow. Our mission is to turn around the lives of underprivileged and abused children by providing scholarships for them to take part in cultural and physical arts programs. These programs can instill confidence, discipline, and a sense of self worth to these children. Many times a mentor and a regimented program can change a child's future drastically. Children surrounded by drugs and gangs will eventually be drawn towards them if they are not provided with positive role models. We are currently seeking partner martial arts studios throughout the United States. Please let me know if any of you may be interested in our program.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes i would be since half our student base is at risk youth. We talked a little the last time you posted and I went your your website. Looking forward for more info. Pm if you like.

By the way welcome to Martial Talk this is a great site and as you become more of a presence here you will find that out.

stone_dragone

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to MT! I used to teach at a school that focused on at-risk youth and If I had a school. you could count me in!

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome indeed. It is good to have someone come through the door with a very postive plan on how to approach a societal problem using the martial arts :sensei rei:.

TheOriginalName

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MT.

I'd love to hear a bit more about your organisation and how it all works.
Sounds like something i would like to be able to reproduce in Oz.

Cheers

bowser666

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to MT forums. Nice to hear that you are doing something positive , we need more people like you in the world. :)