Greetings from Big Sky country!

Fog565

White Belt
Reaction score
Hey all. I just run on to this site a short time ago. Read some interesting threads and liked what I saw. My name is Rich Hardy, I'm 49, and I've been involved in multiple martial arts through the years as well as wrestling and boxing. I also trained in an MMA gym for awhile and occasionally teach basic self defense privately mostly to younger people who are tired of being bullied.
I train mainly for fitness and self defense and am always looking to learn. Who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks!
Looking forward to exchanging stories and stuff with y'all! Rich

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, bro!

OP
F

Fog565

White Belt
Reaction score
Welcome to MT.
:asian:

Thanks for the welcome! I have trained (in a formal sense) in Judo, BJJ, Wing Tsun (traditional), Muay Thai and started getting into combat Hapkido. I have found aspects in all these arts to be useful in self defense. I am by no means a master of any of them!

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I have trained (in a formal sense) in Judo, BJJ, Wing Tsun (traditional), Muay Thai and started getting into combat Hapkido. I have found aspects in all these arts to be useful in self defense. I am by no means a master of any of them!

Welcome to MT. Looking forward to your input.

Latest Discussions