Greetings, and a guillotine choke.

HurricaneJJ

White Belt
Reaction score
Greetings all,

My name is John, and I run Hurricane Jiu Jitsu in Cleveland OH. I'm hoping to contribute weekly technique videos to this forum, so without further delay, here you go:

I still have much reading to do on this forum. Not sure if you folks are geared more toward self defense, TMA, or MMA, but I figured that a few of you might enjoy this video. Looking forward to posting more. Thank you!

---
John Lawrence
Hurricane Jiu Jitsu, Cleveland OH
Hurricane Jiu Jitsu

Last edited by a moderator:

Tony Dismukes

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Greetings all,

My name is John, and I run Hurricane Jiu Jitsu in Cleveland OH. I'm hoping to contribute weekly technique videos to this forum, so without further delay, here you go:

I still have much reading to do on this forum. Not sure if you folks are geared more toward self defense, TMA, or MMA, but I figured that a few of you might enjoy this video. Looking forward to posting more. Thank you!

---
John Lawrence
Hurricane Jiu Jitsu, Cleveland OH
Hurricane Jiu Jitsu

Hi John! Welcome to Martial Talk. Nice sneaky move in the video. I like it.

We've got folks here with all kinds of backgrounds and interests. Look forward to seeing you in the discussions.

Last edited by a moderator:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. I know very little of that type of grappling so I'll look forward to seeing more and learning from it. :)

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, John. Nice vid, looking forward to more.

OP
H

HurricaneJJ

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys. Seems like a nice group here. Will be back with more later this week.

Latest Discussions