Great Ape, Guardian and Master, I hereby Summon You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
I havent seen anything said from Mr.Randle
Wait isnt this the one that could have posted on the qick jab as a set up
I beleave it was to the effect I agree with monkey good post.
Interesting that this one no loger has bad to say.When they are shown they complimented me.

No one seems to have complimented you. But you are giving them lots of fun as they laugh at you. And I think that is sad. I do not like it when people laugh at folks like you. I would like to give you the chance to be honest. But first, you must be honest.

I don't want people to leave martialtalk because of you. I don't want your ignorance to be treated as fact. I don't want you to be laughed at like you are. All this comes down to you and your willingness to be honest with us instead of trying to impress us. You can't impress us, because almost everyone else knows more than you. The only thing you can do here is give amusement, anger or maybe learn something by dropping your attitude.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I dont know Bruce whats his name.Mr Hubard has on dvd a class photo showing me & Remy & Ernesto rfrom 1980.
I do semianars at one of the Inosanto Accdemys Bud Thompson runs it.He gave the intro on the video that was posted.I could not step foot in there if I wasnt certified by Bruce Lee.
I have national posted rec for state rep for Moder Arnis
I have state rep for Harimau under Rich Deborse
I dont see any of you as state reps.
I dont see you ranks-I showed mine when I was told to
Now Im accused of boasting my ranks.No I to constently stae it.As 1 post will ask & the next comes behind calling me a lier of not proving ranks or address.Cabales-Bruce Lee-Pedoy-SubinSubing-Lecoaste-all tought private.Even Tino until Vandunk had him for a session.This was the way then.1 to 1.Get it from the best.
No Orginised ways to politcaly judge or try to charge for their own means.We did the arts.Even Leo Gai-Bujin Mateen. ,

I can assure 4 years under these people not one of there students even me -are fakes & can stand our ground.Ive seen how this site talked of Datus.Reguarles of how it was or wasnt,they hold the ranks.Ive seen how some want to hear the last interview of Remy -yet they dont honor the datu ranks.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
I dont know Bruce whats his name.Mr Hubard has on dvd a class photo showing me & Remy & Ernesto rfrom 1980.

And I have photos with people I have only trained under for an hour or even just met. And your claims of private instruction shows that there is no one who can say they saw you in class with them. And no one is coming forward to say they taught you- in fact everyone you mention that I recognize seems to be too dead to say anything.

You make a lot out of a little. That might fool some, but most of us here have seen stuff like that tried and that is why people are laughing at you. You have no knowledge of the subject matter that we can see and you try things we have seen frauds try time and time again. And people laugh at you for it.

I think that is sad. I would like to help if you were to be more honest.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have read many post & see how the datu ranks are talked of.It seems if it a rank higher then what you have -they instenly are fakes or liers.Ive seen post were they want to here the last interview of Remy but in the same breath wont honor datu.Im not suporting datu.It means spiritual leader or even cheifton.
As soon as i stated what tribe are they a chiefton or spirit leader.I was attacked.Now im sure not 1 in the philippines will agree with the datu rakns as said to be.I had time from 75-79 there under the founder of the art.
My class photo was sent to Mr Anderson & Mr Hubbard showing me-Remy & Ernesto 1980 in Sacramento.Come to think of it from 1975-90 I had not herd of any of you in this line.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
monkey said:
I dont bring up my teachers names on every post .I stae 5 post & clearly you havent read them or you wouldnt say that. As far as Jack of all trade.
I have not heard you go up to jkd concepts people & say thatface to face .
Modern arnis is comprised of Balintawak-katarate-jujistu to name a few.So you acuse some one that had 1 or 4 years in modern arnis not skilled.Wrong aswer.
Kajukepo has multi arts & yet you dont call them a jack of all trades .
This is a forum that gose out nationaly.People will read my post & I have many responces back stateing you are wrong to talk to me as such.Ive been more then patient-If i tried to call you liers or the things yousaid to me -Id be banded off the forum.Yet you do this & people want to know nationaly why you dont exepct my ranks-When they were nationaly posted in fma mag & this forum.Bob Hubbord stated no tampering & they look autheintc.I was told to post them & my videos.Now that I have
seems you still cant except it.I have sent footage of me & Remy to Mr Hubord.He didnt post all my videos.I have sent my videos to Rob Lee-Dan Anderson & few others,They have not stated as you & now the alomst 4000 that click on the forum will want to know Why you cant except I have skills & ranks.You seem to want to be the only one .
I trained privately & have been noted as region dirctor Nationaly posted.Fma dosent dispute it.Only you.

Gee, how did I know you'd misunderstand me.:rolleyes: So, is that what you do Tom? Do you study mult. arts and then roll them all together to create YOUR art? The difference Tom, is that while KajukeNbo has Karate, Judo, Kenpo and boxing all rolled in, its in a sense one art. Does someone who trains in Modern Arnis after a one year period know it all? Of course not! What about 2 yrs? Nope, not quite. I've been in it close to 10 Tom and when I train with my instructors, my eyes are still opened. Again, you're running around, saying what you say with a years time in a given art? Come on man.

BTW, I never called you a liar. Again, Tom, there you go with the rank issue again. I can tell people that I'm a 10th degree BB in Kenpo, a BJJ Black Belt and a Modern Arnis Master, but if I didn't have the skill to back it, what would people think? As I have said before Tom, I could give a rats behind about rank. When I train with someone, I don't care if they're a 1st degree BB, a 5th degree or a 10th degree, I'm there to learn, not be impressed with how many stripes and certificates they have hanging on their walls. Can I learn from them? Can they teach? Can they make what they do work? Those are the key things *I* look for!

Tell ya what Tom. The IMAF Inc has seminars all over. I'd love for you to attend one and give me the chance to see your skill and work out with you. Dinner is on me afterwards. There is a camp coming up in July in Cromwell. July 14-16. It'd be nice to see you there if you could make it.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have posted phone number of people who know of me & or meet me.Yet not 1 has been called .you say poeple laugh .On this board maybe-but not nation wide.Im known to many as authentic & deadly.I say it sad that there are those who want to judge even thogh i stated a disablity.Then it became a joke.Well i type for all to see nationaly This disabled army vet -they wont respect or even see the skills.They accuse of unskilled & dumb.
They seem to want only thier ways.What of the founder of the art.Jose Presas.Or the sons.They would want the art to talk of the art.yet many are persistent to talk of other & accuse of no skills.
Why is it my ranks signed by Remy 1981 -the 90s are fake yet yours are authentic.Why is it when i show refernace it famous people that show little.These are the people who know me -this is why I do seminars.I dont see any seminars from you,
I see Delanay a lot & a few others.If I didnt know what I was talking of then why do they say on the post GOOD POSTING MONKEY, Still you say Im dumb & know not of the arts,you never met me Or felt the power or attended any of my seminars.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
Im known to many as authentic & deadly.

You see, that is an example of the type of thing that gets you laughed at. And you did not know that people were making fun of you on martialtalk, there is no reason that everyone that deals with you are not also making jokes at your expense that you just do not understand.

That is sad. I am sure many people would like to help you if you only dealt with us more honestly and dropped the attitude about how deadly you are.

But if you can't drop your ego and actually start to learn something, then maybe the best thing to do would be to leave. All you are doing here is giving people things to laugh over and giving yourself some stress. You can't impress people with the skills you find here that you are someone to be listened to. And I hate seeing people make fun of you when you can't even understand what is being done to you. It is not funny to make fun of people with disabilities like yours that rob them of the ability to tell what is going on.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
id love to come. check any of just 1 referances youd know I have a disabled son -who Im sure will now be mocked as well.I dont have lots of money.Im disabled & get disabilty now know that around for a joke.If you had true inntentions of realy learning -
Like those have done befor Chico is open.No regrets -no remorse-no hardships-just train the way we did back then .Private 1-1 & it last 6-8 hours a day,My seminars are 2 days 8 hours each.They trian as i have or not at all.Long & hard.Few breaks-& lots of hard training.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
from day 1 i was put down & i never metioned rank.Yet some pulled up gosip fro the web & came up with Who is tom carnes.I had to answer from day 1 what is your rank-how gave it -proove your rank-who tought you do you have proof of photos & videos.I answered all question & now its the great monkey.I wasnt the one who asked for ranks but when I told it then jaust as it is now Im name dropping -rank dont mean anything-only skill.
How do you know of my skill unless you meet me.I do semiars & have been for many years.Some people have low I.Qs & moke disabilities.
Others say its attatude.Is it posable from day 1 I never got a fair or just
shake.Other get greatings & many posts.& get who is tom carnes what is his rank.who taught him ect.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
How do you know of my skill unless you meet me.

We see what you post and clips of you and we know your level of understanding. We want to help you to finally get some understanding of martial arts. But you much show the proper attitude of someone ready to learn. You can't insult out intelligence like you have with your certificates written by you or photos of you with people you have merely met or using the names of dead people and saying you had private instruction with them.

We see these things for what they are. If you were to change and start to learn, we could help you so that you would not need to make these hysterical claims.

OP
Edmund BlackAdder

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
I said I was done but need to inject more of what will seen as venom.

Tom. You are a public figure. You are claiming to be so many things that so many people have never heard that it sets off warning bells. You are actively contacting people and trading videos with them. You are out there, teaching advertized seminars. This all means that we, the public, have a right to ask who you are, and what your background is.

Your poor spelling and grammar as well as out right missing or ignoring numerous attempts to help you, does not improve you in our eyes.

No Tom, I would never laugh at anyone with a true disability. But ignorance and illiteracy are curable, and not true illnesses. There are many many ways for you to improve yourself. Here is another one.

See that is as so many others have said, one of your problems.

The name dropping is another.

These are all quotes from you, from some of your first posts here:
" as a Bruce Lee student "
" As Bruce Lee my teacher from 1968-70 said"
" As an original student of Jose Bonco y Presas-Remy & Ernesto"
etc.

You do this constantly, in a vain attempt to establish your credibility. It doesn't work here. I have not seen anyone constantly remind readers of who/when they taught / trained with. I have yet to post a single reference to my instructors. Why? Because no one here cares if you trained under God imself, or some old fart in a cave. The problem is when you come across seeming to claim to be the heir to god.

You videos of you instructing were more informative than the ego stoking stuff in the 1st video. The quality was too poor for me to really make out the claims of whiteout. I will accept Hubbards comments though he in fact said he couldn't tell, but that it wasn't obvious. I have heard from others who do state in fact there were some with white out on them. But most of part 1 is ignorable. I have autographed pictures of me with a dozen people. Doesn't mean I did anything more than stand next to them. I'm in some camp photos as well. Proves I was there. Doesn't prove I did anything while there.

Tom,
Your spelling sucks.
Your grammar sucks.
Seek help.
Install the spell checker I recomended.
You can ask someone here who's opinion you trust on that so you can see, no tricks.
It works as I said it does.
Even on dial up.

If I was stalking you, attacking you, or otherwise breaking this sites rules, I would be suspended. Have been. A few times. But I and many others are trying to help you. To guide you, into better fitting into this community. It is not against this forums policies to be a poor speller, a poor writer, or even a full out fraud. But it is a violation to be a disruption.

Stop being a close minded and stubborn git and empty your cup.

You see those red dots on your post, right under the post count? That is your reputation here. Red is bad. You see mine? It is green. Green is good. You see Don's? Don's is real good. We want you to be in the green. But, you have a long way to go.

We are trying to guide you so that you are not misunderstood. But I saw a post by you where you claim to be misspelling on purpose, to get your point across. That isn't cool. So, if you are doing it on purpose, stop it. Now. If not, then use the spell check.

See Tom, I have other things to do. Other things than spend hours trying to understand what you wrote. Other things than spend time trying to help you.
Other things like train. Under a little old fat guy, who wears no belt, but hits like a mule.

So, take my advice. Or complain I am attacking you. I care not which, for I am placing you on my ignore list now. Good day.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I thank you for you adveice & Ill take it inot consideration.
Like I posted on chi - what is was--the first question was the same when I joined this site.Who trained you & were.So yes it is easy for you to say
No one cares but time & time Again Im asked Who trained you-were & when -Just like last night.On this same post page.I had to state the name & addres of the place I trianed in Tx or I was called a lier & not able to show tangible evidence of my training.When the address was confirmed--Still no apology for the attack calling me a lier--& yes they asked of Who trained me so Yes they care---
If they dont care then why do they keep asking who-were -how long.Why not just except as you say black adder.This is the problem I had from day 1.Not 1 person greeted me---
yet I see others get many pages--I got who is tom carnes.As for video ****I dont sell them or do as the so called gosip of 1 claim said.I have passed some to people of caliber Mr Hubbard--Mr Anderson---Shesulsa---Robert Lee---The liuesong ----This was as archives & they took as such.How it is used or give by them ,only they can be liable for that.So maybe It might be nice to be greeted Insted of who trained you!

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
This is the problem I had from day 1.Not 1 person greeted me---
yet I see others get many pages--I got who is tom carnes.As for video ****I dont sell them or do as the so called gosip of 1 claim said.I have passed some to people of caliber Mr Hubbard--Mr Anderson---Shesulsa---Robert Lee---The liuesong ----This was as archives & they took as such.How it is used or give by them ,only they can be liable for that.So maybe It might be nice to be greeted Insted of who trained you!

Monkey -

I missed much of this debate because I don't generally read what's going on in the Arnis section of the board, since I know very little about it. However, as to not being greeted, I will say this: when this controversy sprang up, I went to look for an introduction in the "meet & greet" section of the board, where most new posters introduce themselves and give some basic information about their training, and couldn't find a post from you giving that information - which may well be why people were asking you about it. It is also generally in response to these introductory posts that people are greeted. Lacking even basic information about you, people asked you what your background and credentials were - and you took offense at questions that may not have been intended to offend; they may well have denoted curiosity and interest. The martial arts world is large, and no matter how well known you may be within your own martial arts circle, you may not be well known outside it, and asking who you are when you join a new circle may have many meanings - and many of them are neutral or benign.

In addition, the problem with print as a medium of conversation is that a person may have a particular tone in mind when they type, and the reader may discern a totally different one when reading it. This often leads to misunderstandings - perhaps such a misunderstanding occurred when people first asked you for background information, and you read a negative and/or accusing tone where none was intended, and responded accordingly - I don't know, because I have not read over the Arnis threads in any detail, and have not read many of them at all. I will say, based on what I have read in this thread and others, that your posts are often difficult to read because of the spelling, typographical and spacing errors, and because of those errors, often appear to have been written in haste, with less thought than might have actually been put into them. While I may not agree with how suggestions have been made to help you correct such errors, I do think that attempting to correct such errors might make your posts more comprehensible.

In addition, you appear to be a person who thinks quickly and in bursts - at least, that's how many of your posts appear to me - and people may not be following your shifts of thought. Often, when I write, I have to go back and reread what I wrote to make sure it makes sense - and even then I miss things, because I know what I meant to write, even if it didn't come out that way, and it's quite frustrating when others don't understand me.

I would suggest, therefore, that you consider slowing down and rereading your responses before you submit them, and also suggest that you consider reading others' posts with an eye toward positive, as well as negative, tones of voice that might have been intended when the poster was responding.

Finally, I would suggest that you visit the Beginner's Corner, which refers to new posters to the board, rather than people new to martial arts, as there are some excellent tips there to help posters say what they mean to say, the way they mean to say it, so that people take it the way it was meant.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thankis kacey.Your advice is sound & i will seak that point you say,i do have burst of thoughts.But it also makes it hard to answer on dial up while there are 4-5 people posting quetions & demanding instent responce for thier question.Not seein I get hit with 4-5 posts at 1 time.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Edmund BlackAdder said:
You videos of you instructing were more informative than the ego stoking stuff in the 1st video. The quality was too poor for me to really make out the claims of whiteout. I will accept Hubbards comments though he in fact said he couldn't tell, but that it wasn't obvious.

Well, that kind of leads me to the point I was trying to make. People have accused you of faking certificates by various means. The most people can say is that the quality of the photos are such that it is not obviously a fake.

I have seen people have their pictures taken with people at event dinners and claim that they were long term students of that person.

I have seen people fake certificates- sometimes in Japanese. In the latter case, it may impress the gullible, but they make me laugh so hard milk comes out of my nose.

One thing I have come to rely on is the word of teachers and such that they taught a person or otherwise can confirm the story. My teachers would tell you I trained with them, and how long if you asked them. Even if they died or tried to deny I ever existed there are hundreds of people who know me and have seen me in training and will confirm that fact.

So anyone, like Monkey, that can't do anything like that is a pretty good indication of a liar to me. To make claims of being private students (no one else saw them) of people who are dead (and thus can't confirm the story) coupled with a lack of knowledge about the subject matter and accusations of white out, certificates from different people being filled out in the same hand writing.....

Yeah, it is too much to believe. If it looks like a Dux and quacks like a Dux, it probably is a Dux.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mr. Carnes,

I have never attacked you on this forum and I hope you remember that in your response to me here.

First let me say I am on dialup as well and can understand the "running away" of one's thoughts in a grand effort to answer all questions. So allow me to advise you a wee bit in this matter, please. This is what I do: quote the question/statement I wish to address and post it in the new post textbox. You can do this by using the "quote" button on the post you wish to reference/answer and address one question at a time. Don't worry if people post faster than you nor stress about it. Quality posts count.

Remember to separate paragraphs by using the enter key and sentences using the space bar.

I truly hate to harp on syntax, but it REALLY helps map out your thoughts and you will be better understood.

As to the DVD you sent me ... I have to say a couple of things about it and I hope you do not take offense. The DVD was of extremely poor quality and I truthfully couldn't watch it all. Every second or two there was a pause which increased in length with each one. The track on Sul Sa Do is comical to me because while I thought you were going to send me a track of you training with someone in SSD, what I received was clearly a copy of part of a professionally made tape on SSD which makes me worry for your safety because I'm certain that was never meant to be reproduced. However, I assume it was to prove that the Sulsa predated the Ninja and exhibit similar moves.

Note: You will be hard-pressed to engage me deeply in any discussion on the origin of arts because I happen to think it is a complete and utter waste of my time. It isn't that I don't care about truth - anyone who knows me knows this to be a preposterous notion. I will be the first to say I am NO great talent, I have never competed in tournament nor do I care to. I came to train for certain reasons and I am fulfilling those reasons.

You may or may not wish to understand the history behind the so-called Sulsa, the Hwarang and other claims in the Korean Martial arts, but you should probably know this: the claims of history on the segment you sent me on Sul Sa Do are virtually identical to the history claims made by Joo Bang Lee in Hwa Rang Do, except for a couple of names. And then, of course, there is the problem of translation and whatnot. I can't tell you if Hwarang Do and Sulsa Do are identical, nor if the two are similar to ninjutsu for I have not trained in Sul Sa Do (at least I don't think I have ... that's not what's on my certificate) nor ninjutsu. All three of these parties, you will find, are extremely defensive to their lineage and arguing with them about it is moot, in my humble opinion. Thus I leave it alone and I recommend you do the same ... especially if your argument is a segment of a videotape which should not have been duplicated without expressed written permission.

The tapes of you were, as I said, frustrating to watch due to quality and annoying pauses and skips and I don't feel any more able now to form a qualified opinion of your training than I did before. Though I REALLY apprecate the footage of Presas.

Like you, I am on dial-up, so downloading the videos Mr. Hubbard posted will be a three-days long effort for me ... one which my dialup connection will not sustain. I have not decided whether or not to make the attempt.

One thing I will say is this ... one to four years of training from a beginner's standpoint in any art is not enough time. Just not enough time. I have been training for nine years in one art and I still feel like a beginner and know - without a doubt - that this is very much what I am and always will be. There is far more to these arts one finds out as they progress long-term and the basic knowledge which can be obtained in a four year period is, with all due respect Mr. Carnes, just that. I think this is where many people have concern.

Patches, Sir, don't prove anything other than you were either given one or you bought them, so I don't know why you put any weight into them - sorry. However, I am no "fraud-buster."

Now a question from me: You mentioned that you are disabled ... might I ask the nature of your disability and how it came to happen?

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
1st if the video stops ect, there is a chance your system needs cleaning or the disc is defective.The video should play smooth.You are correct on the sulsa I sent as referance.I dont have 1 to 1 sessions filmed of that art.Many dont like that & all they have to show the video I some times pro shot-Hence I sent the clip showing it I have merit sayong Sulsa.Others say it dosent exist.I can send a dvd that I know will play clean but try to clean with the 10 sec cleaner disc from maxel.
I resently scaned the maters post.I See now where the problem is.Few if any beleave its an authentic rank & wont recignise it.Now there is a problem asGrandmaster Remy & Ernesto both had this for ranks & They are Grandmasters.
These people will never belleave or honor the rank or title.Yet Datu & others are excepted.I will send you with a dvd copies of my ranks.The dvd I have is mostly 1 camrea-I did not film it as Im shown performing.Also I cant be held responsable for the low skill of no telecom or prodution that the 1 camera has.The films are clean-they show me as documented(be it 1 camera) but, it is documented.So I will send out This tomarrow.
As for my disability.I guess some how it occured in the Army.I entered with clean Heathly.After I had my wisdoms pulled (may it be reaction from
the gas)I was spitting blood.I was give Demeral-Demacal & Codean!I had some kind of reation of the 4 months taking it & was diagnosed with A light autistic type! How ever I held my post & serverd from 80-89 Honoable discharge.They let me collect benifits,so I teach here for free.But Seminars I charge.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
1st if the video stops ect, there is a chance your system needs cleaning or the disc is defective.
It's clean. Cleaned it again, though - no difference.
I dont have 1 to 1 sessions filmed of that art.Many dont like that & all they have to show the video I some times pro shot-Hence I sent the clip showing it I have merit sayong Sulsa.
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're saying above. Are you trying to justify the use of the word "Sulsa"?
I resently scaned the maters post.I See now where the problem is.Few if any beleave its an authentic rank & wont recignise it.Now there is a problem asGrandmaster Remy & Ernesto both had this for ranks & They are Grandmasters.
These people will never belleave or honor the rank or title.Yet Datu & others are excepted.
I cannot speak to Arnis ranks as I am not qualified to do so.
As for my disability.I guess some how it occured in the Army.I entered with clean Heathly.After I had my wisdoms pulled (may it be reaction from
the gas)I was spitting blood.I was give Demeral-Demacal & Codean!I had some kind of reation of the 4 months taking it & was diagnosed with A light autistic type! How ever I held my post & serverd from 80-89 Honoable discharge.
So ... are you saying you have a form of autism that was chemically induced? I should like to discuss that with you at length if you are willing to do so as my son is autistic. Shall we begin a discussion in the Health area for that?

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i was saying on the sulsa I had pro footage only.No privates were ever filmed.Most teaches dont allow filming.The pro release is the only footage i have that represents that art.I sent it to show I had that for the art tought to me.Wether or nor the ninja lines recognise sul sa or kook sul.That was not the point.I told I did It & they said It dont exest hence Im a lier.Much like on the above post were I was called a lier for an address in Tx as I read it wrong.Then After it check out to be a real place-they never recened calling me a lier.This site gose out nationaly & to purposly say such even when prooven Factual.
This gose against every code of martial arts & what I read for this site on posting.Being They dont beleave in masters ranks in any art-being they call me a lier on sulsa & arnis.What else is there.Ive show ranks clear on the video -my video plays clean on high speed,& shows I have skills.The only thing they said is.

how do we know it you-show us rank-who tought you- your dropping names-Ranks mean nothing here.Whats your ranks.Same thing over & over.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
i was saying on the sulsa I had pro footage only.No privates were ever filmed.Most teaches dont allow filming.The pro release is the only footage i have that represents that art.I sent it to show I had that for the art tought to me.Wether or nor the ninja lines recognise sul sa or kook sul.That was not the point.I told I did It & they said It dont exest hence Im a lier.

I get it now. "They" are telling you the "sulsa" as referred to in the alledged history claimed by Sulsa Do and Hwarang Do did not historically exist, not that the style of Sulsa Do doesn't exist. Two different things, see?

Much like on the above post were I was called a lier for an address in Tx as I read it wrong.Then After it check out to be a real place-they never recened calling me a lier.

No, it's not the same thing - see my comment above.

This gose against every code of martial arts & what I read for this site on posting.Being They dont beleave in masters ranks in any art-being they call me a lier on sulsa & arnis.What else is there.Ive show ranks clear on the video -my video plays clean on high speed,& shows I have skills.The only thing they said is. how do we know it you-show us rank-who tought you- your dropping names-Ranks mean nothing here.Whats your ranks.Same thing over & over.

I can see some signatures clearly on the video you sent me. I'm not going to argue with you on those at this time.

Will you answer my last question in my previous post, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions