Great Ape, Guardian and Master, I hereby Summon You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If you people are so high & mighty & above all others.Then show your ranks-show your videos back to back with mine on-- (you tube--myspace--milk & cookies-- ect.)I can guarentee that I will have more respect then you national enquire type arm chair martial artist.I have ranks leagal & documented & nationaly know-I have many unlike you who sit at the compure with books & try to debate ove cats & dogs & who you think is ok in the arts.Leonard Trig is not a name that is taken littley -nor is Ed Farris nor the others I posted as a referance.They are highly respected as I.You & your arm chairs are welcome to come to my seminars & privates for real training-Dont trash talk.Do the arts.I showed On my demo I do it.I dont see anything more then armchair enquire tabloid type posts (a.k.a. printed articles of nothing you know of)Make sure you show all mine or this will just justify your are arm chair martial arts & cannt perform any service other then computor gosip.Try this name one kenpo man who meet me & will tell you I dont back down(Vic LeRoux 714-229-0372-or maybe PunongGuru Lennard Trigg his number 503-590-1667)Now dont tell me chills went down your spine-no spine for no honor-no honor for trash talk.THIS MATTER IS CLOSED.DO YOU UNDERSTAND<ENOUGH IS ENOUGH>

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tom,

Showing a video, dropping names, or anything else you want to call it, has been hashed and re-hashed countless times! Personally, what impresses me, is someones skills!! Talking about famous people, this rank and that rank does not interest me in the least, yet you continue to bring it up in every post! We are all quite aware of who you trained with or claimed to train with. Its not necessary to bring it up in every post! ENOUGH!

I'm going to offer a few suggestions:

1) Use the ignore feature. This is found on everyones profile and anyone that wants to use it can.

2) If you're having a problem with a post, hit the RTM. Its that little red triangle thats found in the right corner of the posts.

3) Lets stop the bickering back and forth. If you want to contribute, then do just that..contribute in a positive fashion. If you can't do that, then perhaps this is not the place for you.

Mike

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have contributed many posts with out name dropping as you call it.Check out the post on Front snap kick -I stress the twist is more cloaked & alomst impossabele to counter.Check out the post on Chi-front punch & others -You aperently read 1 lke black adder you constently follows my post & asked if they have a translation patch.Then he put down the ranks & will not refer to the post when others stated keep it friendly.He was not content with that so he made this post page -thats stalking-defermation & intent to personaly seek out to defame,There is nor was ever intent by him to consider That I am authentic,He asked who trained me=--I state name & due to some being famous Im name dropping & not seen as referance.Hence he continues time & time again to do just that.Now Who is the artist (with honor.)You asked Who I was tought by -I provided ranks-video & testimonies & patches!Not good enough for this black adder -he has to stalk & bring out what is not relevant.Others already comented me on many post--so that tells me you did not read all my post.type in the search( monkey )& read all post or (tom carnes) & see I dont name drop every post--These are faulse claims & harasment from black adder.Now if I did this once to him Id be band from the site according to the rules i read Why is it He gets to stalk & bash-harras-defermation-accuse-antaginise-provoke & make faulse accusation?

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Also serch the Bruce Tenger post- i got a thanks for the info I provide to a student under Tenger.

OP
Edmund BlackAdder

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Mr. Tom Carnes,

I will say this one time. It will be simple. Then, I will place you, and your near unreadable drivel on ignore. I have more important things to do than attempt to communicate with one who cannot communicate in the medium we are communicating through.

Your posts are a mess. An unreadable morass of poor grammar, misspellings, and other such flotsam. You may have information we would like to read, but trying to read the mess that you post is painful, and the main source of your problem.

There is a free, easily installed program that will plug into Internet Explorer called IESPELL.
It is free.
You can get it here.
I very strongly suggest you download this, install it, and use it.
If you are Using FireFox or another browser, there was some information in this sites computer forum on other options.

I suggest very strongly that you stop claiming to be "Guardian and Master", "Shaolin" or whatever your current claim to fame is. No one here cares, no one here believes you, and more to the point, no one we've talked to has validated any of your claims. Your videos show a martial arts "fanboy", autograph collector, event attender, and patch buyer. Your techniques I will refrain from comment as I do not do your claimed arts, therefore I do not feel I am qualified to comment on them, other than to say, I wasn't impressed.

You want people to stop commenting on your spelling?
Fix it. You have been offered a tool. Use it.
Continued misspellings from this point on only indicate your continued ignorance.
I am far from a perfect speller, however I use a spell checker on my posts. It is easy, simple, fast and free.

You want people to stop commenting on your certs, name dropping, etc?
Stop waving them around. We don't care.

We will not get into the debate on honor. Mine is intact.

You claim I and others are defaming you? Libeling you? Damaging your reputation? It is not defamation to state the truth. It is not libel to state the truth. If the truth hurts your reputation, then perhaps you should take the time and effort to correct that, rather than continue to lash out at us, in a misspelled, poor grammar tirade, which only proves every point ever made about you.

I am done. I am done with you, your drivel and your bravado.
I am placing you on "Ignore" and I strongly recommend that everyone else do the same.
This thread can be locked, and I'll gladly take a week off again. Or 2.

I Remain,
Ed Black (Adder)

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
If everony took the time to see the post The Quick jab youll see we were all doing good posts & black adder was the one of 2 too come on & put down .They were asked to keep it freindly Here in black adder wrote this great monkey thing now trying to get all to block me out.Take your time & read we had fun on that post & here in lays the trueth.Here in see I had good posts.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
crushing said:
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing Bruce Lee elit. Praesent luctus eros nec sem. Class aptent taciti Remy Presas sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Donec in elit semper Masakatsu Funaki orci lacinia tempus. Bronner duis mi. Duis est tortor, mattis et, elementum ut, tempus id, enim. Ut consectetuer eros a dolor.

Well, that was very rude of me; writing nonsensical (Lorem Ipsum) words and dropping in a few well known MA names. I thought it was funny at the time, when I allowed myself to get caught up in the thread. Obviously, I really need to work on my self-discipline.

Mr. Tom Carnes,

I sincerely apologize if my post offended you.

Best Regards,

crushing

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for your honest & showing you have honor for the art>As per said I Honor your as a true matial artist & having such.You shown a peacefull path to success & train in the arts.As shaolin I offer any & all assistance that you may deam of value (to aid in your growth in the arts.)Thank you for honor restored.I give you Honor.Mabuhay & Balisalomet.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
I have contributed many posts with out name dropping as you call it.

What you have written has been complete drivel. You do not know the first thing of what you talk about when you post about ninjutsu, and from comments in other sections that seems to be the case there as well. When you were asked to back up what you said about ninjutsu, you were unable to prove that you had the training you claimed.

If you dropped the attitude that you knew things and instead sought knowledge from the people of this board, then things would be much better here. There are many people here who would love to help a begginer such as yourself to finally achieve some sort of knowledge about martial arts. You have wasted too much time with too little result and it would be nice if we could say that we helped you to advance beyond the begginer level. But you have to take the right attitude and stop posting about things you have no knowledge about.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Lets start with the ninjas I have the set of dvds From Hatsumi-Hayes-Vandunc-Bussey-as well as other.The gymnastics of flips-tumbles & rolls with or with out wepons is no diferant then What I had for training.You here 1 name & instently its wrong to you.There are several videos out right or wrong on Koga line & Sul sa.I personaly sent a Sulsa to Shesula & it showed som foorm of ninja type ways.May it be Ishin ryu-Shotokahn-Kempo its still called Karate.As for you to say I talk drible --- I stated befor there ARE MANY POSTS WERE IT SAY (good post).BUT AGIAN I see another has not read all the posts only what htey want to read or see.Watch Close-------------------- Hey you didnt see that -- well then you dont know of me-my training of what skills I have.But for computor arm chair martial artist you asumtion i s your the leading authorities.If some one dosent becon to your ways they are wrong.Well i was trained Like it or not I hold High ranks.Your just afraid some one knows more then you so you put them down ------Read all my posts & see you are wrong...Maybe your afraid of lerning from some one so you tell them there stupid---Well there is no diferance of ninpo or ninja (blade over my heart)The kanji dont realy exist.See how wrong you are on my skills or what I know or dont.-------------------- Hey over Here.Did you get lost.The art of evation & use of tagagi or the shrinkens(throwing blades) or the use of Zen-Ki-Riso ect ar spiritual.Or may be you want all to be stupid & you the only one..----------------- Hey read all my posts & see your wrong befor you accuse.Defermation is not taken lightly with me.Like I told my friend-The only way to get your attention is to misspell.The ranks & time that we do mean nothing to you--but yet you ask or skills.Carefull I---------------- might apear--------- ------- else were. Now you see ---------------- ------- me !------------ Now you dont.Stelth.

Nevada_MO_Guy

Green Belt
Reaction score
monkey said:
Lets start with the ninjas I have the set of dvds From Hatsumi-Hayes-Vandunc-Bussey-as well as other.The gymnastics of flips-tumbles & rolls with or with out wepons is no diferant then What I had for training.You here 1 name & instently its wrong to you.There are several videos out right or wrong on Koga line & Sul sa.I personaly sent a Sulsa to Shesula & it showed som foorm of ninja type ways.May it be Ishin ryu-Shotokahn-Kempo its still called Karate.As for you to say I talk drible --- I stated befor there ARE MANY POSTS WERE IT SAY (good post).BUT AGIAN I see another has not read all the posts only what htey want to read or see.Watch Close-------------------- Hey you didnt see that -- well then you dont know of me-my training of what skills I have.But for computor arm chair martial artist you asumtion i s your the leading authorities.If some one dosent becon to your ways they are wrong.Well i was trained Like it or not I hold High ranks.Your just afraid some one knows more then you so you put them down ------Read all my posts & see you are wrong...Maybe your afraid of lerning from some one so you tell them there stupid---Well there is no diferance of ninpo or ninja (blade over my heart)The kanji dont realy exist.See how wrong you are on my skills or what I know or dont.-------------------- Hey over Here.Did you get lost.The art of evation & use of tagagi or the shrinkens(throwing blades) or the use of Zen-Ki-Riso ect ar spiritual.Or may be you want all to be stupid & you the only one..----------------- Hey read all my posts & see your wrong befor you accuse.Defermation is not taken lightly with me.Like I told my friend-The only way to get your attention is to misspell.The ranks & time that we do mean nothing to you--but yet you ask or skills.Carefull I---------------- might apear--------- ------- else were. Now you see ---------------- ------- me !------------ Now you dont.Stelth.

Hey Monkey,

I'm having a hard time following your posts.

On my screen it looks like the paragraphs are one long sentence.

It might be easier for people to follow what you are trying to say if you break up your paragraphs into more digestible chunks.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I tried to break up! I have the uncommon use of dial up.It wont let me break up or paragraph.I try to separate with dashes.This is the only way till I get high speed net via cable.I cant answer all the questions in many posts.They each ask multi & demand immediate responce.Kind of hard with dial up.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:

Have you ever studied ACAMAC - the more better martial art?

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
Lets start with the ninjas I have the set of dvds From Hatsumi-Hayes-Vandunc-Bussey-as well as other.The gymnastics of flips-tumbles & rolls with or with out wepons is no diferant then What I had for training.

Well, you see the problem right there. If you lack experience in martial arts as you do, then everything looks the same. If you had more knowledge and experience, then you would notice the very important differences between one art and another. It is only your inexperience that lets you group several arts as being similar because they have flips and such.

And if you had real teachers, you might know why there are differences. As it is, to list Bussey along with Hatsumi shows that you really know nothing about the subject matter. If you dropped the idea that you know something because you have some video tapes, you might open your mind and start to learn the fine points that the rest of us have already.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
The person who showed me what was supposable ninja ways,seemed to have a good foundation & solid teachings.I never had the chance to ask who tought him.He passed away!Some people we know their linage.Some are You said who?I felt if it was sound,dont disreguard or distort the gift being shown.I know history wise Otsuka was tought by Kano & Funakoshi.But, for history I dont know 20 teachers back.

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
The person who showed me what was supposable ninja ways,seemed to have a good foundation & solid teachings.I never had the chance to ask who tought him.He passed away!Some people we know their linage.Some are You said who?I felt if it was sound,dont disreguard or distort the gift being shown.I know history wise Otsuka was tought by Kano & Funakoshi.But, for history I dont know 20 teachers back.

Yes, but have you ever studied ACAMAC?

It's a martial art designed by an Argentine-American, IIRC, that utilizes jabs and lots of up and back footwork, and, according to its founder, is the more better martial art. I forgot the name of the man who invented it, but it sounds like you and he have very similiar interests and abilities.

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Dont know-I did private & I didnt Know for ten years that Tae Kwon do had ATA-ITA-ATF-ITF ect.I dont know of the orginised arts or clubs.I do the arts.To join a group of people dosent make it more or less effective or authentic.Here are the arts I studied Kung-fu , Tai chi , PaQua , Jeet kune do , Kali , Escrima , Arnis , Harrimou , Tae kwon do , Kosho kempo , & monkey every viable combat form of it from Kuntao , Silat , Shaolin & just a mix of all for an overvew of all.The ninja type I had came from Tx. We had the obstacle cource,takagie-ninjato,shrinkins,rolls, ect.I was give a belt for the time I did.Some looked Korean based & some Japanese.I cant say haw much was what as I only did 1yr.Most the arts I has were 1 to 4 years.Arnis I had 20yrs from 75-95. Jeet kune do 2 in Oakland under both Lees.Im 55 yrs old.Started the arts at 6 & still doing them.Many just 1 to 4 years like I said.But, thats what the arts are .You do all or as many as you can.Martial is for all the combative arts.I dont do sports.I enjoy seeing competition but I never saw the gifts of the arts for deslay & trophey.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
monkey said:
The person who showed me what was supposable ninja ways,seemed to have a good foundation & solid teachings.I never had the chance to ask who tought him.He passed away!

How...convvinient. And I am sure you have forgotten his name... or if you remember, that he was so secret that no one else but you knew he was a ninja master... and there is no proof other than what comes from you because he was so secret.....

After all, it is not like you only watched some videos of ninjutsu and then lied about being taught by a real teacher, right? :rolleyes:

monkey

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I know his name but,if I state it its people like you that say state the teacher 7 rank--wait your name dropping & you have rakns but you name drop, hence no need to mention the skills or the art learnd.So How do I state the Referance as i have tried befor with out being convicted of name dropping ect..?As for you How convenient snide remark Checkmate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions