Great Ape, Guardian and Master, I hereby Summon You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright
Great Ape, Guardian and Master, I hereby Summon You!

Master of the spelling error, Guardian of the sacred ramble, keeper of the explosive keyboard diahrea, burner of the black candle, and cross trainer of the cross my fart bras, I call upon you to appear!

Your legend and ego are well known. By your tape library you are known. By the names you drop, by the threads you rape, by the hair and teeth we gnash while attempting to translate your keyboard droppings into something resembling human communications. I demand you make your precence known!

The ghosts of Lee, Presas, Funaki, Bronner and more cry for you to cease your unending dropping of their names and impersonation of their styles. Those still among the living laugh at you behind your back, or to your electronic face. Red of the neck, trash of the trailer, digested remains of yesterdays dinner, you are the living embodyment of all that is morbidly humerous in the arts this day.

Appear before me, so that I may cast you out, wretched demon!

The Council of SokeDokes and Respected Dudes demands your head!

Appear Demon!

Enroll thyself in thine local community college remedial language course!

Learn to communicate and evolve you poor primate, evolve into a higher plane of existance!

Clean youself and purify, safe from the sin of those questionable hookups!

Begone! Evil! Vicious! Illiterate! Demon! Spawn! From! Heeeellll!

Come now, into the Bright!

Can I get an "Ahem!" from the congregation!

Hellalulu!

(All typos, errors and such intentional. Poor humor moreso.)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Edmund, are you attempting to invite another MT member here to debate you on factual occurrances or to attack said member and bust his hypothetical chops?

If it is the latter, I suggest you read up on our policies PDQ.

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Perhaps this should be in the relogious/spiritual area if this is indeed an invocation (summoning)

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:
Perhaps this should be in the relogious/spiritual area if this is indeed an invocation (summoning)

I think that's a not good idea.

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tshadowchaser said:

*Sprinkles salt around her and lights candles*

I really don't think you wanna be doin' that there.

OP
Edmund BlackAdder

Edmund BlackAdder

<B>Rabid Wolverine</B>
Reaction score
I stand between the Dorkness and the Not Bright

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
He was hillarious! I LOVED that cartoon. By the way, it's not me your calling out, is it? Just joking (I think).

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
tkdgirl said:
He was hillarious! I LOVED that cartoon. By the way, it's not me your calling out, is it? Just joking (I think).

Definitely not you, TKDGirl

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, I think something has to be done about the summoned member. He has been a disruption on the lines of Bruce Calkins. Those of us that remember Bruce can recall how we lost some good people who saw that there was nothing to be done about someone with no honor and less skill and intelligence trying to take over an entire message board.

I do not want to see that happen again. Better to get things out in the open and deal with the problem.

Has anyone contacted him to let him know what is going on here?

shesulsa

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don Roley said:
Has anyone contacted him to let him know what is going on here?
That is up to the originator of the thread.

Kembudo-Kai Kempoka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Aside from the concerns raised by the thread...Mr. Blackadder, your humor reads as one who has read the Keys of Enoch in one hand, and Hitchhikers Guide in the other. Well done.

Dave

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing Bruce Lee elit. Praesent luctus eros nec sem. Class aptent taciti Remy Presas sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos hymenaeos. Donec in elit semper Masakatsu Funaki orci lacinia tempus. Bronner duis mi. Duis est tortor, mattis et, elementum ut, tempus id, enim. Ut consectetuer eros a dolor.

Don Roley

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
That is up to the originator of the thread.

Well either Blackadder did not tell Monkey, or Monkey is too scared to try to prove anything. Which is the problem we had with Bruce Calkins. He knew things were being discussed in this section and he posted like mad in every section of martialtalk he could while avoiding answering the questions posed here.

And with a little digging, anyone can see just how much honor Bruce ended up displaying. :rolleyes:

Monkey looks more and more like him every post. Very little skill, almost no knowledge of what he is talking about and a pressing desire to try to impress others- probably due to a realization that he can't get admiration through his own skills.

I wonder if a lot of FMA and JKD guys are going to bail on martialtalk before Monkey goes as far as Bruce did. I do not like that idea at all. I would much rather things get settled here once and for all.

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is my hope that the overall quality of monkey's posts and the general consensus that he may not have the answers he claims to have will not lead any serious member to leave the board.

Runon sentance brought to you by too much coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.