Governor's Proclamation

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We went with suits and ties. I secretly had on my groin protection but that doesn't show in the photos.

martial_arts1.jpg

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
Coincidentally, National Martial Arts Day (NMAD) just happens to fall on the day that we are hosting Doc Chapel out here to Omaha (10/15/2005). So I'm not exactly sure where I am going with it, but I decidd to write to the Governor of Nebraska and ask him to issue a proclamation in support of NMAD since nobody in my state had done that yet this year. I don't really know much about NMAD excpet that it sponsors fundraisers for MA tuition scholarships.

So anyway the Gov decided to do so and I am going to Lincoln in a few weeks to be at the signing ceremony.

Should I wear my uniform or a tie?

And be sure to check out www.chapelomaha.tk for details about the seminar.
that is just great.. really!
it takes a martial artist to make the governor listen.
good for you
well, in california we cant do that. our dude doesnt listen, and he has enough muscle to afford it even if martial artists try to talk!

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
DavidCC said:
We went with suits and ties. I secretly had on my groin protection but that doesn't show in the photos.

martial_arts1.jpg
lol
sounds like superman huh? if something dangerous happens you just take off your suit and appear in your uniform, or in your case you groin protection!

OP
DavidCC

DavidCC

Master of Arts
Reaction score
mantis said:
that is just great.. really!
it takes a martial artist to make the governor listen.
good for you
well, in california we cant do that. our dude doesnt listen, and he has enough muscle to afford it even if martial artists try to talk!
In Nebraska there is a simple web form you can complete to request a proclamation. So we got lots of weird ones. That day the Gov honored "National Prostate Awareness Month" but then he corrected himself to "National Prostate CANCER Awareness Month"

Latest Discussions