Good Seminar Stories

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, anyone got any good seminar stories??

I flew to Halifax, Nova Scotia for a seminar with GM Pellegrini shortly after meeting him at a police defensive tactics class...I was the only " American" there other than GMP..Well he called me up and introduced me to everyone as a cop from the US.." Do you know why he flew all the way up here?, he asked the crowd.." "Cause Canada rocks', someone in the crowd said.." No", he said, "So his Grandmaster can do this"..In the blink of an eye all 6'1 260lbs of me was flat on my back with GMP still holding my wrist...
"Look at that face", he said,"What an expression"..."The next one of you that does not make a face like that I will do the technique again until you do." From the back of the crowd I heard " Thanks alot Yank"...

I attended one in Chicago last year and I was still recovering from an injuried knee so I sat in the back of the room with Bill Superfoot Wallace and Master Frank Huff from New Jersey...At one point GMP pointed out us as the senior citizens in the back of the room..Superfoot looked at me and in mock surprize said "I didnt think you were THAT old"....

Back