General Motors To Be Sold to Chinese Government

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score

I remembered my source. It was a teacher from High School, I'll ask him his source (he has graduate degrees in Economics and Politics, so I'm sure he knows what he's talking about).

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Be prarped to panic.....

China outright bought IBM's laptop division a few years back it is now Lenovo :anic:

And you might want to read this too All hope abandon ye who enter here :D

The Chinese aren't taking over...they don't want us..... like I said... they just want our cash.

But.... the ones you really have to watch are...... come closer....the Italians.... they want to merge with Chrysler AND buy GMs European division...FIAT that's who you have to worry about...next....well I shudder to think about it.

Fear
Italians
After
Territory
:D

Andy Moynihan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
People's Banana Republic of Massachusettstan, Disu
Be prarped to panic.....

China outright bought IBM's laptop division a few years back it is now Lenovo :anic:

And you might want to read this too All hope abandon ye who enter here :D

The Chinese aren't taking over...they don't want us..... like I said... they just want our cash.

But.... the ones you really have to watch are...... come closer....the Italians.... they want to merge with Chrysler AND buy GMs European division...FIAT that's who you have to worry about...next....well I shudder to think about it.

Fear
Italians
After
Territory
:D

Fix It Again, Tony.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
... and China is buying into Australian resource companies big time too. Talk about selling the farm! :shrug: