Funny but true Martial Arts Stories

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Me and my friend were teaching a Karate class at Northern Kentucky University (this was about 5 years ago), when one of our students wanted to spar me. So we had a little sparring session and all a sudden I caught his foot, well he looks at me (I could sense what he wanted to do) and I said no, he looks at my friend and he says no, then he finally looks at his gf than back at me, and jumps up tp kick me with his other foot. Like I said before I knew what he was going to do so when he jumped up to kick me with his other foot I threw the foot that I had caught straight up, he did 1 and half flips before landing and the look on his gf's face was just rememberable. He was all right when it was all done with, but I am sure that he won't try that again.:boing1:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I ran into another MA copper at a school I was attending..We sat and waxed nostalgic about the "good-old-days" in our training past. Hard wood floors those early protective pads etc..etc and how despite all that we held up ok..He commented on how softer the classes had become with the mats on the floors.Well about 2 mintues after entering the class he tripped on one of those mats and twisted his ankle..I was promised a serious *** beating if I didn't stop laughing...

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
ppko said:
Me and my friend were teaching a Karate class at Northern Kentucky University (this was about 5 years ago), when one of our students wanted to spar me. So we had a little sparring session and all a sudden I caught his foot, well he looks at me (I could sense what he wanted to do) and I said no, he looks at my friend and he says no, then he finally looks at his gf than back at me, and jumps up tp kick me with his other foot. Like I said before I knew what he was going to do so when he jumped up to kick me with his other foot I threw the foot that I had caught straight up, he did 1 and half flips before landing and the look on his gf's face was just rememberable. He was all right when it was all done with, but I am sure that he won't try that again.:boing1:

well he gets an A for effort but a F in following directions :whip:

OP
ppko

ppko

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Drac said:
I ran into another MA copper at a school I was attending..We sat and waxed nostalgic about the "good-old-days" in our training past. Hard wood floors those early protective pads etc..etc and how despite all that we held up ok..He commented on how softer the classes had become with the mats on the floors.Well about 2 mintues after entering the class he tripped on one of those mats and twisted his ankle..I was promised a serious *** beating if I didn't stop laughing...
Did you ever stop laughing:lol:

Latest Discussions