Ft.Worth International

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well Saturday October 20th is our last tournament of the year, it has been an exceptional year for the school. We only can wait and see we have about 10 hours before it starts. We are also taking 9 students that have never competed before so this should be interesting. If anybody is going look me up and let me know. I will be leaving at 6:30 am to get the ball rolling.

I know all of my students are ready and my sons are biting at the bits for this one. Yolanda which goes by Boricautkd on here has choosen not to compete and help with all the coaching, that will be a great help.

I will post results sometime Saturday night.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best of luck to you and your students Terry!!! Please post the results!!:ultracool:ultracool

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Let us know how it went for sure!
By the way sir, I am curious about your quote from your son. I would love to hear what he was responding to when he said that! For some reason it just puts a smile on my face everytime I read it.

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The tournament was a blast, we came back with 32 out of a possible 36. Zachary did a fantastic job and so did everyone else. It will always amazes me when new fighters go out and does so well, I know it is how they are trained. Tired and resting but thought I would post how the school did. I will put together the stats later of a hour by hour brealdown.

Latest Discussions