Former Miss USA Violated By TSA Agent

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And the beat goes on... how long and how many violations will there be before changes are made?
– Thu Apr 28, 8:25 pm ET WASHINGTON (AFP) – A former Miss USA who says she felt "helpless and violated" during a pat down by a female airport security guard in Dallas, Texas has started a Twitter campaign on her blog to stop "invasive" body searches.
Susie Castillo, 31, who won the Miss USA Pageant in 2003, says she was hand searched after she refused to go through a full body scanner at the Dallas Fort Worth International airport.
"To say that I felt invaded is an understatement," Castillo wrote on her blog. "What bothered me most was when she ran the back of her hands down my behind, felt around my breasts, and even came in contact with my vagina!"
Castillo also tearfully recounts the April 21 incident in a five-minute video on her website.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110429/en_afp/ussecurityaviationtransportation

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
damn...

you gotta be a pervert to sign up for a job like that....

can you imagine carrier day in school:
"I feel people up at the airport..."

LuckyKBoxer

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Personally I hope somebody goes ballistic and throws the entire group of TSA agents at one of these posts through a wall... then maybe we will see some changes

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
No matter how anybody rationalizes it, the TSA is trying to intimidate and/or humiliate people into going through the "naked" body scanners.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dunno. Firstly, I agree that the full body scanners and the full body pat-downs are pointless and do nothing to boost safety and security at the airports. I am against them.

However, last Thanksgiving time I flew, and I declined the scanner and got the pat down. The agent was polite and professional and in no way did I feel like he crossed the line of decency nor touched me in an evil way. It was really no big deal.

of course I'm no ex-Miss America either, maybe that's part of the issue.

Just my two cents.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, we won't see the official TSA spokesman "Baghdad Blogger Bob" here. They aint welcome, like all the other sex offenders,

Latest Discussions