for dale seago

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Shogun said:
where is next years (05) gonna be? or the next west coast one? I am still not sure if I am going yet.
Dale, when is the next big seminar you are holding?

Probably the East Coast one will be in the same place, depending on how this first one goes; but the West Coast one, ever since we had Hatsumi sensei there for a Tai Kai in '89, has always been in the same spot: the Marin Headlands, north just across the Golden Gate Bridge (literally) from San Francisco.

I don't have any major seminars planned: Most of the ones I've done out of my own area have been in Colorado and Utah; but I'm always open to consider one anywhere. If anyone wanted to set one up in or near Seattle (hint, hint), my wife's mom lives there and we could stay with her while we're there, which would also make the whole thing cheaper -- though as it is, I'm about as cheap a martial whore as you're likely to find anyway. :boing2:

Shogun

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I, of course, wouldnt be able to set one up. I am a lowly student of about 5 martial arts, 19 years of age, with low income. however, it may be possible to get other people to help me out on this. Cheap whores make the world go 'round! lol.

OP
K

Kalifallen

Hi,
Dale, are you going to be at the Richard Van Donk Training camp in March of 2005? Do you know if you, or anyone else in the SF area, will have any mini seminars going on in March?
Just wondering

OP
L

Limeydog

Hi Everyone,

I had the pleasure of training with Shihan Bill Atkins for just over a year when I lived in Sonora (I now live in LA). He really opened my eyes to what a martial artist/warrior should be. His skill in Budo Taijutsu is quite incredible...borderline spooky sometimes. Ah the memories of flying thorugh the air with no effort. A bearded grin looking down on me...priceless memories.

Regards
Patrick

Dale Seago

Black Belt
Reaction score
Dale Seago said:
Shogun said:
where is next years (05) gonna be? or the next west coast one? I am still not sure if I am going yet.
Dale, when is the next big seminar you are holding?

Probably the East Coast one will be in the same place, depending on how this first one goes; but the West Coast one, ever since we had Hatsumi sensei there for a Tai Kai in '89, has always been in the same spot: the Marin Headlands, north just across the Golden Gate Bridge (literally) from San Francisco.

I don't have any major seminars planned: Most of the ones I've done out of my own area have been in Colorado and Utah; but I'm always open to consider one anywhere. If anyone wanted to set one up in or near Seattle (hint, hint), my wife's mom lives there and we could stay with her while we're there, which would also make the whole thing cheaper -- though as it is, I'm about as cheap a martial whore as you're likely to find anyway. :boing2:

Info on the 2005 West Coast Buyu Camp is up now, at http://www.winjutsu.com/seminars/buyucamp/

Latest Discussions