FMA knife work...list your schools here:

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hi all. I am compiling together a list of places to get knife/blade training. I am looking for website links.

I need arts out there that work specifically with the knife, or that dedicate a significant portion to the knife?

I have a bunch already, but go ahead and give me some FMA knife links anyhow in case I missed some.

Help is appreciated...

Thanks,

Paul Janulis

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Thanks Mike. I got those, but looking for more...

Paul

You're welcome! Yeah, I figured that you would have those...they seemed like the more obvious ones. Do you have anything from Pekiti Tirsia?

Mike

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL!! Guess I struck out again!!

Mike

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hey Paul, I don't have a site for you, but I do have an e-mail: [email protected] for FMA blade training (in Regina, SK, Canada) as drawn from the Natural Spirit curriculum under Datu K. Worden. Guro Troy has also done some training under Paul Vunak & Dan Inosanto, as well as other notable blademasters. :asian:

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
Hey Paul, I don't have a site for you, but I do have an e-mail: [email protected] for FMA blade training (in Regina, SK, Canada) as drawn from the Natural Spirit curriculum under Datu K. Worden. Guro Troy has also done some training under Paul Vunak & Dan Inosanto, as well as other notable blademasters. :asian:

I think Guro Troy with contact info is listed on Kelly's site, so I'll just use Kelly's link unless he gets his own site.

Thanks though...

Paul

argyll

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Tulisan said:
Hi all. I am compiling together a list of places to get knife/blade training. I am looking for website links.

I need arts out there that work specifically with the knife, or that dedicate a significant portion to the knife?

I have a bunch already, but go ahead and give me some FMA knife links anyhow in case I missed some.

Help is appreciated...

Thanks,

Paul Janulis

Here's a link to an excellent FMA based school in Concord, California that has a knife curriculum.

http://www.mdi.cmasdirect.com/site/view/DefensiveEdgeKnifeCounter-KnifeClass.pml

I'm assuming you already have the links to Mike Janich and Ray Dionaldo?

Best regards,

Argyll

OP
Cruentus

Cruentus

Grandmaster
Reaction score
D

dohap

If You look more for places/schools with blade curriculum than for rare blade arts check my link.

S

Sifu Barry Cuda

Filipino Kali and JKD instructor Barry Cuda Yedwabnick in NY and Vegas.Watch for new DVDs Dynamic Knife Fighting and Dynamic Stick Fighting. combatartsusa.com

Latest Discussions