favoutrite MMA fighter?

The Elemental

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
My favorite will always be Kazushi Sakuraba, his Gracie Hunter legacy got me into MMA, at the time he was like the total package of the sport. He also proved that a lot of pro wrestlers aren't completely "fake" fighters, yes he was a pro wrestler (well, more of a shoot wrestler).

Sensei Tom O'Brien

Green Belt
Reaction score
Chuck Liddel is my favorite. I was glad that he beat Tito Ortiz. He is going to fight Rampage soon, that should be a good fight.
Thanks,
Sensei Tom

funnytiger

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I am a HUGE Diego Sanchez fan... shame he lost to Koscheck. I just can't stand Kos, but he has got MAD skill so...But it was a good fight. Both good fighters.

Matt Serra is awesome. GSP, Chuck Liddell and Randy Couture.

I like some of other the young bucks who've come out of TUF.

Who is the MMA chick who fought Leila Ali in a boxing match about a year ago? It was the last Tyson fight. She was bad as hell.

- ft

phlaw

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I gotta give props to some of the pioneers (didn't wan't to say old timers!).

Royce Gracie
Oleg Taktarov
Marco Ruas
Tank Abbott
Patrick Smith

I really loved the forst 6 UFCs, so pretty much anyone who competed back then.

Oh, special mention for Fred Ettish! :)

Freestyler777

Blue Belt
Reaction score
My favorite, believe it or not, is Dave Benetau. He was in the very early UFCs back in the mid 90's He was a canadian paramedic who trained in judo and wrestling, and did a lot of ground n pound long before the term was even coined!

Nowadays, I like Chuck Lidell, because he is scrappy and tough, and I like Karo Parisyan, because he is a takedown artist and has tremendous aggression and movement.

But what I would like to see is a return to ground n pound.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite, believe it or not, is Dave Benetau. He was in the very early UFCs back in the mid 90's He was a canadian paramedic who trained in judo and wrestling, and did a lot of ground n pound long before the term was even coined!

Nowadays, I like Chuck Lidell, because he is scrappy and tough, and I like Karo Parisyan, because he is a takedown artist and has tremendous aggression and movement.

But what I would like to see is a return to ground n pound.

GnP never left here! Get yourself over to see some of our shows :)

Bumblebee

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think Norifumi Yamamoto is really cool. He's probably my favorite. I also really like BJ Penn and Takanori Gomi. As far as girls go, Gina Carano's cool and pretty easy on the eyes too.

alhambra

White Belt
Reaction score
I also an avid fan of MMA specially the UFC fights and I have my own favorite fighters though. And some includes Silva, Franklin and my very own Couture!.
I think these 3 are the best one on UFC! :D